• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Thinning the collection, BM 551-1, Kizer Flashbang and LionSteel SR-2 ALL SOLD

First "I'll take It" gets the knife. Follow up with PM please.

Benchmade Griptilian 551-1.
This is the large Griptilian with the G10 scales and top end 20CV blade. It's basically new as I bought it new from a member and found that it's too large for my tastes. The quality is amazing. Blade perfectly centered, very sharp from the factory and no play in the blade. Comes with all of the factory boxes, fleece bag and paperwork. $SOLD TYD
IMG_E1186.JPG IMG_1190.JPG IMG_E1189.JPG

LionSteel SR-2.
In Mint condition with factory box, tools and paperwork. Only carried a few times with a few very minor surface scratches only visible under the right light and angle. $120.00 TYD
IMG_1191.JPG IMG_E1192.JPG IMG_1194.JPG IMG_E1193.JPG

Kizer Cuchiarra Flashbang
This one has a bit more wear but still in Mint condition. I disassembled it to clean and lube and sharpened it with my Spyderco Sharpmaker. It's very sharp. You can feel a few burrs on the torx fasteners around the head of the pocket clip. $40.00 TYD.IMG_1183.JPG IMG_E1182.JPG IMG_1185.JPG

Last edited:
Does the Kizer come with the box and paperwork? Is the only wear on the screws? Thanks

Sorry to be late responding. It's only wear on the screws. The Kizer comes with all factory paperwork and boxes. It's hardly been used or carried.

Sorry to be late responding. It's only wear on the screws. The Kizer comes with all factory paperwork and boxes. It's hardly been used or carried.
Sorry, but this is my first time attempting to buy a knife here on bladeforums. I’ve heard sometimes Kizers de tent can be too tight and keeping at the right tightness once you adjust it can be problematic. How is this knife de tent? If it’s good? I’ll take it. Lmk how to complete the transaction. Many thanks

It’s a little stiff to flip. You can adjust the pivot and add loctite to keep it there.

Back