• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sales target hit. Close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please Read: Raising funds for some home renovation projects. Can't decide which ones to let go, so I'll let the market decide for me. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone for any reason. Shipping USPS with appropriate insurance included in price (CONUS only). Once I've raised the number I'm looking for I will close this thread. "I'll take it" here trumps PM's. First come first serve. Read the description for each knife please. I do not keep up as well as I should with resale values so feel free to make me offers. Pics of each knife are at the bottom. I tried to be detailed. All but the Evo 2.0 have been carried and used to some extent. Message me for anything specific. I accept PayPal and Venmo. NO TRADES.

CKF Rotten Designs - Evo 2.0 Dark TI/CF $OLD.

WingmanEDC - Ferus White CF $420 ($480 new)
Very lightly used and carried. No visible wear as far as I can see, maybe some light scuffing on the clip, hard to tell with the stonewash. Comes with original pouch/hardware/ID card, etc. Factory edge.

Rockstead - Higo II $1000 ($1500 new)
User. Still on factory edge, still sharp but not as laser sharp as new. It was registered with Rockstead FYI. The handle (minus clip) is in great shape but the blade has blemishes and discoloration. I'm sure most of it would come off but seeing as it was a user it never bothered me. With a new clip and someone who knows how to clean/polish the edge it would probably look new again. Good chance to get a rocky cheap that you won't feel bad about using.

WE Knives - SNECX Mini Buster $230 ($280 new)
Used/carried. Shows very little signs of wear on blade. Handle has a spot where the black is lightly scratched (revealing hints of bronze). Smooth action. Factory edge.

Vero Engineering - Mini Impulse $SOLD

Reate - Coyote Snakeskin CF $300 ($395 new)
This was barely used or carried, but it did fall off my leg (while closed) and slide across a tile floor. Hence snail trails on the TI (see pics). The snakeskin CF is amazing in person. My pics do not do it justice. Comes with everything it came with new. Factory edge.

Also for sale (or will be soon) in their appropriate forum:

Anso Orso Custom
CRK Lg Sebenza 21 CF Inlay (sold)

Wingman Ferus:
OC3B1XZ.jpg

5CZHZIH.jpg

WE SNECX Mini Buster:
VxhvWWu.jpg

Alug5Sz.jpg

Reate Coyote:
RKURbZY.jpg

9cE1pUy.jpg

Higo II:
vPxkFtA.jpg

MULj4zj.jpg

80l2nMv.jpg

hpsd8E0.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take Vero

She's yours. That was fast! Kinda hoped that one would stay lol! I'll try to find the case/card this weekend if you don't mind me shipping early next week. I never toss that stuff but if you saw our spare room right now you'd understand my difficulty. I'll PM payment info and get your shipping details.

The WingmanEDC - Ferus is intersting to me. Do you have an action video on that? Would in particular be interested to see how smooth it closes.

Best,
Markus

The WingmanEDC - Ferus is intersting to me. Do you have an action video on that? Would in particular be interested to see how smooth it closes.

Best,
Markus

I don't but I can try and take one later today. Will let you know.

Thanks for getting back to me. What is a lava flow? Does it refer to the scales? Or a different knife entirely?

Sure; as long as it is a wingman Ferus:) Give me your email and I will send the money. 400 for Family and Friends? Or do you prefer G & S? Thanks again [I'm a tanto nut)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back