• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Thinning the herd- Spyderco, Medford (SOLD), Kizer PRICE DROPS

BForn1984

BANNED
Greetings BF! A few up for sale today, no trades please and Im the original owner for all of them. Payment via Venmo or Zelle please. Thanks for looking and PM for any questions.

FYI- If you bank with Chase, you have Zelle. Didnt know that until recently myself đź‘Ť

SOLD First is a Medford Slim Midi (bearings). Carried a handful of times and broke down half a dozen cardboard boxes but no real signs of use. PVD hardware and S35VN blade. Bronze lock side with faced & flamed show side and clip. Comes with box, case, stickers, etc. Did not come with a COA and dealer said getting one after the fact wasn't really a possibility. Price is $400 SOLD

Next up is a Spyderco Para 3 in Maxamet with terotuf Worker3 Cerberus scales and a Lynch clip. Knife has been carried and used, but not abused by any means. Blade has been sharpened and kept oiled. Still screaming sharp! I dont have the box but will include original G10 scales and pocket clip. Price WAS $200 NOW $180

Last is a Kizer Sheepdog XL in 154CM and micarta scales. Barely used but I did give it a new, more agressive edge. Never carried. Has a little bit of lock stick but I haven't used it enough to see if it'll go away with break-in. Bought it more as a novelty and it's just sat in a drawer for the most part. No box, Price WAS $60 NOW $50

Last edited:
Leaving tomorrow morning for a camping trip so if sales are claimed between now and then, the knives will be shipped out Monday 8/16. Thanks!

Back