This damn Magua...

DerekH

Handsome According to my Mother
Has kept a goodly number of other, really nice knives from taking part in the rotation. As of right now, my EDC rotation consists of my Skeletool and the Magua each and every day. I have reached for other knives, but I can't bring myself to remove the Magua from my pocket. Curse you! Curse you to heck Thadeus Mabelle Hunt!

8363160164_437aae6b29_b.jpg

Its good to be hated by you D! ;) wait till you get the box I will be sending to ya shortly. You might as well send me all of your old knives for safekeeping! :D

I am going to have them smelted down and cast into a boot that will be gently placed inside your person.

To give people an idea of how much I love this knife, I carry this thing daily, around the house, everwhere except the shower, and I absolutely hate the color orange.

To give people an idea of how much I love this knife, I carry this thing daily, around the house, everwhere except the shower, and I absolutely hate the color orange.

Yeah, since the wife snagged my Hornet I have been playing around with her Magua a little here and there. I am thinking I'd love one in a good stainless.

That's an awesome knife Derek, I think I'd really love to get my hands on one. Any chance of some in hand/action shots?

Back