This Forum Sucks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You certainly need to leave this forum intact so that Gary Swenson can continue to post here.............everyone else should leave!

Maybe Spark is away at Show Show. I do know that 1SKS is closed until tomorrow, the 18th.

It would be a pity to have to shut down this forum, since it's good publicity and a more accessible place than USN. But I guess it would avoid duplication of information, letting the Strider crew have more time to make knives while not having to handle ballsacks. Uh, that didn't sound right. :)

All in all, I wouldn't mind a move. The BFC has gotten rather slow of late.

hrm.

I beg to differ. I think this forum is ok.

I found out about Strider Knives by merely browsing onto this forum.

UsualSuspects.net is good too, but it requires you to register before you can even view the threads.

Maybe the forum isn't as cool, but I don't think it hurts to have around.

Originally posted by Mick Strider
This all leads me to believe that not only does Spark not care….I have to go ahead and guess that he is somehow involved. Weather he is posting as Swenson or sucking his dick…..its all the same to me….

Wouldn't surprise me one bit cause I've have had that feeling since this all started. I see Swensons posting priviledges are still active despite his troll posts. Even if Sparks is drooling over at Shot Show it's not a new problem that just popped up. Of course if I post up www.usualsuspect.net then I would be gone in a few seconds you know.

So I say turn off the lights, hit the kill switch, set the demo charges and abandon the "Pirate" ship.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The issue is the fact that I am the moderator of a forum which I am not allowed to moderate.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIRE IN THE HOLE

As I have not yet read all the new posts.... My thoughts are play until you cant play no more... If it means this one gets shut down so be it... I am Srider all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha thats pretty funny knife bomber, lets see how fast it gets shut down now.:D

Even though I am subscribed to USN, too, I encourage you to stay for a little while. I would not have known about your knives which eventually led to me purchasing one if I hadn't started on this this forum first. If anything it is a good newbie site before graduating to other sites which some percieve to be more sophisticated. Please persist for, if anybody, the potential newbies like me who need good information. :D

Originally posted by Mick Strider
Okay People…
I need to know what you guys want to do…

I think that this forum sucks.
I won’t moderate it any longer. If I can’t have the ability to deal with common issues, than Im only a visitor.

If you guys want to continue to come here and talk knives, Ill allow the forum to continue. If you don’t care, Ill have it shut down.

This forum is for you guys, so ill let you decide.

What’s your vote?

m

Yet another classy and informative post from you guys.

The more I deal with Strider, the less impressed I am with how you and those you surround yourself with handle yourselves. Instead of a private message, email or phone call, I find yet again that other forum members have to alert me that you are having problems.

Mick, both you and Duane have the ability to edit, close, and delete threads at will. If there is a problem with how you can or cannot moderate, I'd humbly suggest that 1. You learn to operate the software, and 2. If you have a problem, ASK FOR HELP. I have an easily found business number for daytime use, and I've even provided both of you with my home number on several occasions - if you don't bother to ask for help, then you need to take responsibilty for your own failures. Leadership actually requires that you lead, Mick.

Yes, I was at the SHOT show this weekend - where I was conducting business. I even announced the fact in the moderators section, where both you and Duane have access. No one bothered to mention problems to me when I was there, even when I stopped by your booth. Again, I have not received a single email, private message or phone call from either you, Duane, or any member of your staff regarding problems... but I understand. Communication is beneath you.

In the meantime, you and your sycophants are more than welcome to leave. It's not like you've been asked to provide anything other than your time and the slightest amount of effort to actually moderate. If that is too much for you, I cannot help you any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back