This guy really bugs me

Thanks all. I f plenty of people report him maybe they will actually take action. What a punk.

Individuals reporting fakes does virtually nothing. The company has to report it

I buy spyderco's on ebay but from good sellers that have been around and sell other brands as well. not everything on ebay is fake just gotta buy from good sellers with good reputations

Ebay used to show the full username of the people leaving the seller positive feedback, which meant anyone could contact them to let them know they had a fake. Now that's impossible. :thumbdn:

Did a quick search and I can't find any active items for this guy on that auction site. ;) If someone would be kind enough to PM me a direct link to one of his auctions I'll take care of the rest.

Thanks much.

Dang. I just bought a Spyderco on the Ebay over the weekend. Different seller, but now you all have me worried. What do I need to look for to see if it is authentic? It is scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

That depends on what model it is.

Did a quick search and I can't find any active items for this guy on that auction site. ;) If someone would be kind enough to PM me a direct link to one of his auctions I'll take care of the rest.

Thanks much.
I saw him yesterday, but today? POOF! He's not there.

I still have no idea why people buy any Spydercos on Ebay. Unless you are trying to find an old model there is no good reason. So many legit good dealers to buy from Ebay is just no longer a good decision.
The reason I like to buy knives on eBay is that it's easy to compare prices. The price range for some knives can be substantial.

Lots of fake Bucks on ebay as well. I used to report them but the same fakes keep showing up again and again. Most are not even copies of Buck models, they just steal the logo and name. Caveat emptor.

Why would anyone trust a site called "a lie xpress"? It seems like they are telling what they really are.

Back