This guy really bugs me

I have bought hundreds of knives off Ebay with no issues. The fakes aren't as prevalent as these threads will have you believe.
I have not bought hundreds, but have bought more than a few. How else are you going to find out of production knives?
Having said that, I will from now on buy my in production knives from a reputable dealer.
Yes, "DO" be cautious on FleaBay though. ;)

There is a guy selling native 5 in g10 on ebay. Does anyone have a past experience doing business with this guy? Caledon2. It seems weird to me how every reputable dealer i buy from has not had these in stock for months. But this person has had them on ebay for months and says has 10 available. Seems off to me. Everyone knows how hard the native 5 is to come by from an online dealer. There are alot of listings that have those pictures of the knife with white backrounds, those all seem very sketchy to me.

Seems off to me. Everyone knows how hard the native 5 is to come by from an online dealer. There are alot of listings that have those pictures of the knife with white backrounds, those all seem very sketchy to me.
Trust your instincts then. ;)

There is a guy selling native 5 in g10 on ebay. Does anyone have a past experience doing business with this guy? Caledon2. It seems weird to me how every reputable dealer i buy from has not had these in stock for months. But this person has had them on ebay for months and says has 10 available. Seems off to me. Everyone knows how hard the native 5 is to come by from an online dealer. There are alot of listings that have those pictures of the knife with white backrounds, those all seem very sketchy to me.

I haven't heard of a fake native 5. I really want the fluted titanium one but not for that price. And the thing is I have bought most of my spydercos off the auction site and haven't had any major problems and have gotten some great deals. Just do your research.

I haven't heard of a fake native 5. I really want the fluted titanium one but not for that price. And the thing is I have bought most of my spydercos off the auction site and haven't had any major problems and have gotten some great deals. Just do your research.

And I get most of them from reputable dealers on that site like united outdoors, outfitter country, ecop!

And I get most of them from reputable dealers on that site like united outdoors, outfitter country, ecop!
Oh I "do" research a seller inside out, upside down, sideways, and every which way but loose too. I not only inspect their feedback closely to ensure it's not just a bunch of flaky made up stuff. I also see what they have sold, and are currently selling. If any of it smells even just a little, I move on.

PS, To add to what I just posted, if you think you have a good one, send a message asking a particular question about it that only a knife person will answer correctly. See if he replies with certainty, or just I was told, etc. :rolleyes:

Back