This is now the official Spyderco Forum...

Spark

HPIC - Hatas gonna Hate
Staff member
Administrator
Super Mod
I'm opening up the replacement forums for the Blade Discussion Forum, Shop Talk Forum, Spyderco Forum, and Himilayan Imports forum at this time.

Please start using those forums for your new topics... we'll see if the thread transfering works after they are open.

Just to repeat - I'll be turning the current Blade Discussion Forum, Shop Talk Forum, Spyderco Forum, and Himilayan Imports forum settings to read only at COB tomorrow, and making them archives - you'll still be able to read and search them, but you will not be able to post to them anymore.
Please use the replacement forums I'm opening for new posts.

If possible, we will transfer the active topics from the previous few days for each of the forums to the new forums... so that discussions aren't killed off.

Thank you for your support and patience.

Spark

------------------
Kevin Jon Schlossberg
SysOp and Administrator for BladeForums.com

Insert witty quip here

Hi Spark. thanx for the change-over. Must've been a chore. Has been an interesting year long run.

If this is the "official Spyderco Forum", then we'll need to replace the Sifu in the upper left corner of the forum with a Spyderco model. Nothing against the Sifu, mind you. Bob did a beautiful job on it.

Any opinions as to what Spyderco Model should go up there?

sal

I think you should use a picture of a fully serrated, stainless steel handled Police model. That was the model that got me interested in Spyderco knives. I've never owned one but it's as much of a classic as any other design.

DOH!

Thanks Sal, I thought I set it so that the Spyderco Forum logo (with the G10 Military) was up there, but I guess I need to check and see what I did wrong...

Just a quick question - do I have legal permission to use the Spyderco Bug to make some graphics for this forum? Just want to cross my T's and dot my I's before I do so....

Spark

------------------
Kevin Jon Schlossberg

Insert witty quip here

Frank, good call, same here
smile.gif

Thanx Spark. Appreciate the quick response.

Regarding the Spyderco "bug", Peter will need to know what you plan to use it for.

Peter Jhones (at Spyderco) - 800-525-7770 ext. 210

sal

Nothing major, was just going to make this forum more personalized, or Spyderco-ized, like having it behind the "Post New Topic" and "Post Reply" icons, etc.

Spark

------------------
Kevin Jon Schlossberg

Insert witty quip here

Back