This is what the Forum is for.

The Schrade Wostehholm Sheffield England connection has been discussed and is an interesting piece of Schrade history.

ixlJayhawkCanoe-1.jpg

I don't see any reason for March Madness props to the Volunteers in a knife forum though. :D

Here's my contribution/ collection to date dug them out today and took some pics.these are ISW's. :)Got my 11 yr old daughter by my side coaching me on how to post the pics.:D100_1173.jpg

I had a SCHRADE+ but sold it last week. Nice one in carbon Mountainwind. Love those older Brown Box editions.

Years Months or Weeks apart in manufacture, Schrade-Walden 136 & Schrade 136 Linemans knives.

Rusty1

DSC_0135.jpg

Here is a pair I picked up over the last couple of weeks. Both mint and unused and unsharpend. been waiting for a 165 for a long time and saving my cash too. the 25ot has the " ALASKAN OLD TIMER HUNTER" etch but my pic taking skills suck thats why you cant see it.- Joel
zztraders080.jpg

zztraders081.jpg

zztraders082.jpg

You guys have some great collections !! Heres one of my "rare ones" I'll have to get all mine together and post a group pic soon !

Attachments

• grand_s_sharpfinger_137.jpg
    grand_s_sharpfinger_137.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 15
Nice sharpfinger, Walkin. The Grand Dad series are very cool.

Mailman came today. First one I have in this color.

schrade_walden_218.jpg

Pattern 218. Not sure what kind of plastic this handle is. On Gradall's sugggestion, a matchbook makes a nice blade prop. It gets the blades up just enough to cut glare. Now, if I can just get that goon out of the bolsters. :grumpy:

Nice one Thawk:thumbup:

Heres the rest of my meager collection, but I'm working on it, lol

Attachments

• DCP_0001.jpg
    DCP_0001.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 17
  • DCP_0002.jpg
    DCP_0002.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 10
Yeah managed to score one, its used and sharpened, and came with a 152 sheath. I may or may not clean the blade up some, maybe take some scrartches out, someday will find the correct sheath I hope !

Damn!!
The sharpfinger motherlode!!:thumbup:
Anyone know a good place to get replacement sheaths for sharpfingers??
I need a sheath for mine :mad:

Flea bay is usually pretty loaded up with em, trent. And walkin, thats a nice little collection ya got going there cool stuff!!.- Joel

Well, I added my first Schrade Scrimsahw today :thumbup:

I call it my Panda Monium...LOL

Just ignore the Remington, unless someone knows something about it, I picked it up on a whim, cause it was yellow :cool:

Attachments

• DCP_0002_2.jpg
    DCP_0002_2.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 17
Nice sharpfinger, Walkin. The Grand Dad series are very cool.

Mailman came today. First one I have in this color.

schrade_walden_218.jpg

Pattern 218. Not sure what kind of plastic this handle is. On Gradall's sugggestion, a matchbook makes a nice blade prop. It gets the blades up just enough to cut glare. Now, if I can just get that goon out of the bolsters. :grumpy:

Sweet looking S-W thawk, very nice.

Rusty1

Back