This is what the Forum is for.

Well, I added my first Schrade Scrimsahw today :thumbup:

I call it my Panda Monium...LOL

Just ignore the Remington, unless someone knows something about it, I picked it up on a whim, cause it was yellow :cool:

The 1994 SC94ES Schrade Scrimshaw Endangered Species Collectors Set (1,200 sets SMKW SFO) consisted of the following five patterns / art by M. Barbour:
502SC - 7 ½" Sharpfinger fixed blade pattern with Grizzly Bear art
503SC - 3 7/8" Gunstock Trapper pattern with Panda art
505SC - 4" Premium Stockman pattern with Tiger art
507SC - 5" Bear Paw lockback pattern with Eagle art
296SC - 4 1/8" two blade Trapper pattern with Elephant art

EDIT: A glitch in my records...this set is listed in 'sets' this way, but the Panda art is listed in 'SC507 as (1994) - 507SC - Panda Bear (endangered species).

I still have a ways to go in getting these records straightened out, particularly with the Scrimshaw editions. Anyone have this set?

Schrade IXL "Heralds of the sea" series, Scrimshaw white bone.

Rusty1

DSC_0134.jpg

Very nice set of stockman knives thawk, Delrin I presume although they have photographed that well they almost look like bone.

Rusty1

All similar handled delrin. Those aren't your run of the mill scrimshaws either. I don't care for most scrimshaw usually, but those bone ones with the nautical themes are really nice.

OpenStock880881.jpg

Delrin. It ain't bone, but is still looks nice.

Very nice! You can see the family resemblence between this knife and the 13OT, the PH1 and PH2. Did I ever mention that the original design for this knife was worked out on the back of a resturant menu?:)

Michael

This 171UH birdshead is not as fancy as everyone elses knives but it's number nine for me.I doubt if there are many people with that many.Arnold:D

Attachments

• 103_1110.JPG
    103_1110.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 103_1111.JPG
    103_1111.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 14
Nice one Arnold! I think you maybe correct about the qty you own. Did you happen to see the White smooth handle BH171 on e-bay last week?

Rusty1

Nice one Arnold! I think you have to update your avatar:D:D:thumbup::thumbup:

Eric

Your right.I just have to get a decent picture and then get Bill[ El Lobo] to downsize it for me.Arnold

My favorite pattern.

Unfortunately I only possess two.

Attachments

• Schrade.jpg
    Schrade.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 12
Back