This is why we can't have nice things in the UK

Worthless video not worth the effort to post in a forum to give this clown more recognition. You seem like the drama and whine and cheese type always going on why Europe can't have knives and guns. Sorry but the reason that happened is because somewhere in the 1990's Parliament started passing unjust laws and your country just took it and allowed it. No pity from me. Winston Churchill would be ashamed if he were living today.

If it was such a waste of time and not worth posting on a forum, why did you reply to it. Also as I was 5 years old when these laws were passed what was I supposed to do about it, do you expect a 5 year old to have a say in such matters. I was born into this mess I didn't create any of it.
I'm the kind of guy that makes forums posts complaining about things, and you are the kind of guy who goes onto forums to complain about other guys typing things on forums, you are an evolved life form I guess.

And they thought Ted Lasso was a wanker! This guy is a wanker! Wonder what his kitchen utensils are?

Feudal Japan ideas (but current !)
Knives with blades 1.25" are all banned :^D
It's coming ...

This is a problem for all knife lovers but this may be getting too political for outside the PA.

The edges of KFC plastic sporks are sharp and will cut your lips. Fact.
CA Proposition says - all People teeth must be rounded (by our professional dentists)
To prevent biting themself.
If resisted - permanent steel masks will be implemented.

He's fed up with limited freedoms, he wants zero freedoms
I'm pretty sure that that could be arranged for him if he wants badly. There are some places, I believe that they are called prisons/jails, where he has zero freedoms and all knives are banned. The striking thing is that somehow, some people manage to get their hands on knives (or other cutting implements) and stabbings still happen... I would think that means that zero freedoms and knives banned doesn't really solve the problem. This quote comes to mind: “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”

Back