This time a Kukri!

Bill Siegle

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
BK&T handled Kukri :) 14 1/2in overall with a 9in blade tip to handle. Steel used is 1/4in thick 5160. Weighs in at 21oz. After the recent Bolo design, I decided to take the blade and bend it a little more! I even added a small cho in front of the handle. I read here at Bladeforums once, if it doesn't have a cho, it's just a bent knife :D This is a nice sized Kukri I think that could easily be carried all day on a pack or belt.
rlsqFhO.jpg

Will do a 75 lb log plus and does like da heat, chopping an oak in da am da kukkri will get all da wood it wants, trust me expensive taste as it likes da stain of da filet after its cooked of coarse, 1 sweet Blade Bill and Thanks again oh yea Dibbs on da next Blade

NTOZ5nh.jpg

Thanks and Yes a Great Blade by Mr Siegle as my 2nd blade from Bill waiting on the 3rd

I really would love to try one of these. Looks awesome . How can one acquire? Does Bill make more than one of each knife or are all these one off customs? Thanks in advance.

I really would love to try one of these. Looks awesome . How can one acquire? Does Bill make more than one of each knife or are all these one off customs? Thanks in advance.
Just keep an eye out for post both here and in the exchange and act quick as they do not come up often

Back