Thoughts and impressions if the new Micro/IBBB/Bawanna Bowie Good and bad.

Snow that story is a great example of the lives versus the fame of artists. You have me curious. I would love to see some of your Grandfather's art. Do you know if any of it has been cataloged online either for a museum or maybe one of the auction houses if a private collection was sold? Just fascinated by the idea.

+1
Being curious

Snow that story is a great example of the lives versus the fame of artists. You have me curious. I would love to see some of your Grandfather's art. Do you know if any of it has been cataloged online either for a museum or maybe one of the auction houses if a private collection was sold? Just fascinated by the idea.

"Do you know if any of it has been cataloged online" -> Yes it is. But the wimp in me prefers not to share this information. Just throwing out his name would be like posting my name, address and personal information right here. Only my close friends know my passion for blades and I would like to keep it that way. Please forgive me if it sounds rude.

I couldn't resist to reinforce what Bawanna said based on my own experience. I said too much and didn't mean to be a tease.

Well I for one fully understand sno. No problem there
"Do you know if any of it has been cataloged online" -> Yes it is. But the wimp in me prefers not to share this information. Just throwing out his name would be like posting my name, address and personal information right here. Only my close friends know my passion for blades and I would like to keep it that way. Please forgive me if it sounds rude.

I couldn't resist to reinforce what Bawanna said based on my own experience. I said too much and didn't mean to be a tease.

Perfectly Understandable Snow. Curiosity just really runs deep in me, but I CAN control it. No worries at all. Thanks.

More Mini Micro Bowie shipment from Nepal is in the air and will arrive here next week.
Stay tuned!

Limbers up her email fingers and completely ignores the balance in her checkbook... I just hope I am able to be quick enough to get one in the stampede. Horn or wood... Really ok with either one but hope for both :D see there goes the greed setting in. Then to convince Bawanna he is feeling like doing some skip line work with pretty diamonds around the pegs. And talk Pugs into admitting that he has some nice beaver tail pants for them. Wow, I think my checkbook is definately going to be hurting after all that.

Limbers up her email fingers and completely ignores the balance in her checkbook... I just hope I am able to be quick enough to get one in the stampede.

You can ask Auntie to put one aside for you.
I did it in the past. Just asked how much they will be going for and send the money ahead.

Just to sweeten the incoming Micro Bowie shipment or as I affectionately refer to as the bawanna bowie, send Auntie an extra 10 to 20 bucks and I'll checker it for free. Get it, love it and then send it or have it sent to me direct with what you want. Probably best you love it first though.

Only limitation is time. I'm not patient myself and I'll turn em around quick as I can but can only do what I can do ya know?

I'm not a vendor or a craftsman so if I'm not allowed to say this somebody important please let me know and I'll go find a tree and hang myself.

Just to sweeten the incoming Micro Bowie shipment or as I affectionately refer to as the bawanna bowie, send Auntie an extra 10 to 20 bucks and I'll checker it for free.

This is an awesome offer!

If you and Pugs team up for a combo checker-sheath then I'll gladly add 50 to the price tag in order to get one of those.

Just to sweeten the incoming Micro Bowie shipment or as I affectionately refer to as the bawanna bowie, send Auntie an extra 10 to 20 bucks and I'll checker it for free. Get it, love it and then send it or have it sent to me direct with what you want. Probably best you love it first though.

Only limitation is time. I'm not patient myself and I'll turn em around quick as I can but can only do what I can do ya know?

I'm not a vendor or a craftsman so if I'm not allowed to say this somebody important please let me know and I'll go find a tree and hang myself.

Acts of dharma work are to be commended, not reprimanded.....and they are appreciated!

Wouldn't be right for Pugs, he's out substantial material cost in addition to time involved. I'm only in it for lots of time and minimal tool cost. Pugs needs compensation or he'd be poor as me in no time.
I love the concept though. Good thinking.

This is an awesome offer!

If you and Pugs team up for a combo checker-sheath then I'll gladly add 50 to the price tag in order to get one of those.

Thanks Karda, I try to stay on the right side of the rules. Anything to help Auntie and my pals here is aces in my book.

Well, I certainly appreciate the very generous offer Bawanna, Adding an additional donation above my current donation concept (I round up to nearest $25 for each purchase so sometimes only a few dollars extra up to $24 extra and Auntie adds it to the kami med fund) sounds awesome. I will take you up on it and go $25 in addition to what I usually would round to but you also need to let me send you some funds to defray the cost of sending it along via mail once you have had a chance to do your thing. I have asked Auntie via email if she is selling them all as orders or as postngs here just waiting to hear the best way to get one :) Also sent a pm to pugs asking to purchase some pants for it too, want my IBBB to be as well dressed and decorated as all her relatives here.

Wouldn't be right for Pugs, he's out substantial material cost in addition to time involved. I'm only in it for lots of time and minimal tool cost. Pugs needs compensation or he'd be poor as me in no time.
I love the concept though. Good thinking.

Hey all, been away a few days on a trip and just saw this, very cool idea of you Bawanna. I would definitely be interested in being part of this for the Bawanna Bowies. Perhaps the fine folks here could cover my material cost, which would depend on what you type of sheath you want. I will give you a quote via PM or email, you cover my material costs and send the balance to Auntie for whatever she deems fit.

Glad your back Pugs, I'm not ashamed to admit I missed you terribly!

You need to factor in the shipping back part too, my son just pointed out that it's a fine thing to do stuff but when you add out of pocket for stuff you can't control your going backwards. He claims I do that a lot.

Kids got more brains than his dad, just not as good looking I reckon.

Glad your back Pugs, I'm not ashamed to admit I missed you terribly!

You need to factor in the shipping back part too, my son just pointed out that it's a fine thing to do stuff but when you add out of pocket for stuff you can't control your going backwards. He claims I do that a lot.

Kids got more brains than his dad, just not as good looking I reckon.

Well you were missed too my friend. The boy makes sense, dont ya hate it when they do that! Well I will factor that in with my materials and go from there.

Back