Thoughts on my custom benchmade mini crooked river

bmk-cr-knife-stacked.png
It’s 20cv steel and would cost $255 which would be my most expensive knife

I'd say you should go for it. Looks great, wish I could get one myself.

Edit: the picture suddenly appeared.

Last edited:
It's a great knife and you made it your style that you will for sure enjoy. So yeah, go for it!

I don't own a mini CR but really enjoy carrying my full size CR, even though it's quite large.

Get a full size, aside from that. I like the Deadpool Color Scheme of Red&Black. :thumbsup:

Get a full size, aside from that. I like the Deadpool Color Scheme of Red&Black. :thumbsup:
I have the Benchmade Contego which is the same size as the full size crooked river , it’s awesome but just a little big for carry everyday for me

Very nice.
My only question is this.
If you are going to use it, how will you react when that first gouge in the black blade shows up? Which will be after the first 1-5 uses.....

Woot woot, looks great! Sounds like you have done the research... New knife time?

I've looked over the mini CR a few times, but never pulled the trigger on one. There's nothing at all wrong with the knife, I just don't think that I would get $200 worth of enjoyment from it. If the price seems worth it to you, buy it and enjoy it. Just be sure to post pictures when you get it. Maybe you'll change my mind.

Back