Thoughts on the ZT0308?

ZT sale going on. These can be had for around $250-$240 at most dealers. Tempting price.

Those are great prices !
I’m really tempted to buy another I like mine so much :thumbsup:

Looks pretty nice once it's anodized and the scales are dyed.
oKa40aA.jpg

Hey Marren, Did you get your knife back together? It would be interesting to see how it turned out. Looking great so far.

With the sale going on. I was able to snag one for $220 with no tax and free shipping. Looking forward to try out this ZT. Now the dreaded wait begins.

JonesE

I have one on the way and will report back once it gets here.

TheFactor TheFactor I've been enjoying mine for a little bit now and here are a few initial thoughts:

First off, the aesthetics are awesome. I'm a big fan of the overall design. ZT definitely listened to their customers, seeing as how they dropped the recurve and added KVT. The hole doesn't gather any more pocket lint than the open back does, so it's all good.

The ergos are really good for a knife this size. I wear medium size gloves so not the biggest hands like some dudes around here but the 0308 still makes itself at home in many grips.

It carries surprisingly well for a thicker, heavier knife. And the action is spot on. Centering is perfect and lockup is solid, but she's still drop shut smooth.

Overall, I think this knife is a home-run. If people like it, then they like it. If they don't, well I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it.

grownstar grownstar I couldn’t agree more my friend on all and everything you’ve pointed out. I truly love everything about this knife and ZT should be commended for designing and making it available for all to enjoy. It’s feels so good in hand like it was made just for me and I’m sure many others. For such a beefy blade it’s a astounding slicers and looks sexy has heck doing it . For sure just a matter of taste but I love the lines on this beauty !
cLRXZJk.jpg

The Ti Side is stunning with beautiful detail
iWEz5P3.jpg

Last edited:
OK I hesitated some but finally pulled the trigger on this ZT brick :p Curious to see how it feels in hand and how it cuts. The pivot hole is ugly in pictures but hopefully it is less uglier in person.:D

OK I hesitated some but finally pulled the trigger on this ZT brick :p Curious to see how it feels in hand and how it cuts. The pivot hole is ugly in pictures but hopefully it is less uglier in person.:D

I'm curious to hear your thoughts. Let us know when you get it!

can someone message me where to find it at 206 please? I'm ordering today.

TheFactor TheFactor I've been enjoying mine for a little bit now and here are a few initial thoughts:

First off, the aesthetics are awesome. I'm a big fan of the overall design. ZT definitely listened to their customers, seeing as how they dropped the recurve and added KVT. The hole doesn't gather any more pocket lint than the open back does, so it's all good.

The ergos are really good for a knife this size. I wear medium size gloves so not the biggest hands like some dudes around here but the 0308 still makes itself at home in many grips.

It carries surprisingly well for a thicker, heavier knife. And the action is spot on. Centering is perfect and lockup is solid, but she's still drop shut smooth.

Overall, I think this knife is a home-run. If people like it, then they like it. If they don't, well I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it.

Looks like a crappy knife. You should send it to me to, uh, get rid of it. I'll take care of it so you never have to see it again. Because I'm a helper.

:p

Hey Marren, Did you get your knife back together? It would be interesting to see how it turned out. Looking great so far.

With the sale going on. I was able to snag one for $220 with no tax and free shipping. Looking forward to try out this ZT. Now the dreaded wait begins.

JonesE
How about a video?

well now I play the waiting game.....thanks everyone for the good feedback and commentary on this one. I will update whenever mine comes in, going to compare to my beloved 301 which is in my pocket today.

Back