Thoughts on the ZT0308?

@Dadpool Congrats !! Now you know why I was so excited getting mine right at the release. Well guess what I still feel the same way now after months of ownership only I think I like it even more now lol . It’s broke in nice and so solid !!
Carrying mine as we speak :thumbsup:
uDB1sWc.jpg

Thread temporarily closed while I move 29 posts to a new thread in the Good, Bad, and Ugly Forum, the place to discuss questions on purchases.

When i first saw it i wasnt a fan at all, now i own one.Great slicer,theres nothing i dont like about it. Thought that window cutout was a dirt collector,not so.+ i got it from USA Made Blade with a black/blue g10 scale which really makes it nice; otherwise i would have dyed the scale .Nothing bad at all to report.

Looks good. I am so glad the recurve and speed safe are gone. Personally I won't buy it because of the high price and it just being too bulky. It's just not my style.

Late to this, I feel bad for not trying the 0308 earlier .... I see a bunch of Hinderer XM comparisons above. IMO, the real comparison is the Fulltrack, and the 0308 fares very well. The two knives feel almost interchangeable in use, build, etc. Finally a ZT with a decent pivot :)

i-TxwmnLx-X3.jpg

Since my post in august,i sold mine last week.Not that it was a bad knife,but after having it a few months i just felt it was something i no longer needed.

Back