Thread for showing off Custom Sheaths.

Yours was likely made by Camillus, same as the Buck large Trapper 334. Thanks, just wondering. DM
I would like to have the Buck brown bone jumbo trapper but I want the one with no etching on the blade cause It’s going to get used and scratched

I would like to have the Buck brown bone jumbo trapper but I want the one with no etching on the blade cause It’s going to get used and scratched

Check out the "Buck Knives for Sale" part of this forum...One like you were looking for just sold....Unless you bought it...

Here's one I made a few years back before my hands began giving me trouble. Knife is a BG-42 Designer's Choice 192:

tKu2iKx.jpg

I like large belt loops!
k1iG4WB.jpg

Not as fancy as gunstockjack's, but I needed a sheath for the 116 and wanted to try lacing. Only took me a few weeks and even more for my hands to recover.
DSC_0184.JPG

DSC_0185.JPG

I don't know if these are counted as 'custom' or not. If not I'll remove them.
DSC_0186.JPG

One more I did for a 110, turned out nice, but, thinking that I wear it horizontally I put the belt loop on and it is less than wide enough because the stitching took more space and it only accepts a very narrow belt...which I don't wear:confused:. Preston
DSC_0187.JPG

pj, have you tried carrying a knife in the middle Buck custom sheath? I have that one and want to carry my 334 Trapper in it. I just haven't
tried making it fit. DM

Back