Thread for showing off Custom Sheaths.

A Buck 112 sheath I picked up off the bay.

hmpBqD9.jpg

I’ve been looking around for a nice looking sheath for my Burlap 20cv 110 I got from SK. It came with a standard black leather sheath but prefer a brown or tan vertical with a snap flap same as the factory style. Maybe some basket weave tooling to go nicely with the Burlap Micarta handle. If anyone knows a custom leather shop or even a good USA factory made could you kindly pm me? Out here in my part of the country there’s not much of anything and searching online is a pain.

I’ve been looking around for a nice looking sheath for my Burlap 20cv 110 I got from SK. It came with a standard black leather sheath but prefer a brown or tan vertical with a snap flap same as the factory style. Maybe some basket weave tooling to go nicely with the Burlap Micarta handle. If anyone knows a custom leather shop or even a good USA factory made could you kindly pm me? Out here in my part of the country there’s not much of anything and searching online is a pain.

Makael could make you a nice one, just PM him...

I’m confused? Why can’t I see the blade through the window in the second picture?

Back