Thread for showing off Custom Sheaths.

I like everything about it, except for the opening...It'll allow dirt, dust, and moisture to get deep into the sheath and really nowhere for it to go once it's in there. Plus depending on the steel, the blade will eventually discolor where the opening is...o_Oo_Oo_O

Great Looking and Craftsmanship though...:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I still think this thread should have been a sticky. Oh wait, it was? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

I like that alot. The window really adds something to it when the knife is showing through.

I like everything about it, except for the opening...It'll allow dirt, dust, and moisture to get deep into the sheath and really nowhere for it to go once it's in there. Plus depending on the steel, the blade will eventually discolor where the opening is...o_Oo_Oo_O

Great Looking and Craftsmanship though...:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I still think this thread should have been a sticky. Oh wait, it was? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Good point but a knife like that do you really store in the sheath or take into places where it can get cruddy. Probably just a show piece. (My opinion obviously, which is like a certain hole everyone has....)
And this would be great as a sticky......but:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I like that alot. The window really adds something to it when the knife is showing through.
Good point but a knife like that do you really store in the sheath or take into places where it can get cruddy. Probably just a show piece. (My opinion obviously, which is like a certain hole everyone has....)
And this would be great as a sticky......but:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yea, look at what that is subject too...:poop:

Indeed it’s just for show. If i was to go out and get it muddy or bloody i would use the sheath it came with.

You wanted something unique and you got it. I had my doubts, but it came out great. Mikes sheaths are designed to be used.

Back