Three blems and one near perfect Thamar Dui chirra for 10/14

Gurkha, I got the WWII. Yeah, I had to jump on that. Awesome weight and price. I'm looking forward to working on the horn handle too. I love a project.

Thanks thats ok

Bawanna answered your question on page one but I don't think you saw it judging by your answer. I apologize if I am mistaken but anywhere between 50-250 dollars. Blems are super deals and usually require very little repair. Good ones can be bought at half the price of the webstore sometimes. There are other times where custom one off pieces come up and non cataloged items as well.

Gurkha, I got the WWII. Yeah, I had to jump on that. Awesome weight and price. I'm looking forward to working on the horn handle too. I love a project.

Congrats bro! You are really gonna love it. It is still on of my top three khuks. It is probably the best fighter worker combo.

I want to put in a good word about the Trisul. The blade has arrived and the gorgeous rosewood handle looks stunning and really stands out from the rest of my collection. I have several pieces with wooden handles but nothing like this one. It appears that Kami Kumar's skill just keeps on getting better and better as the lines are clean, edge very sharp out-of-the-box, and the balance perfect for a blade that is not so light. Overall, it closely resembles some of the old Master Bura's pieces in my collection in feel, fit, and finish. In fact, it feels lively in either hand and the moment you pick it up, you know you've got a genuine HI product that spells "khukuri" at heart.

Again, honored and privileged to add another piece to my *now not so small* collection and be apart of this wonderful family of folks. As somewhat of an old-timer, I feel so happy to see the many fine folks who have come aboard to carry on Uncle Bill's and Auntie's legacy.

I want to put in a good word about the Trisul. The blade has arrived and the gorgeous rosewood handle looks stunning and really stands out from the rest of my collection. I have several pieces with wooden handles but nothing like this one. It appears that Kami Kumar's skill just keeps on getting better and better as the lines are clean, edge very sharp out-of-the-box, and the balance perfect for a blade that is not so light. Overall, it closely resembles some of the old Master Bura's pieces in my collection in feel, fit, and finish. In fact, it feels lively in either hand and the moment you pick it up, you know you've got a genuine HI product that spells "khukuri" at heart.

Again, honored and privileged to add another piece to my *now not so small* collection and be apart of this wonderful family of folks. As somewhat of an old-timer, I feel so happy to see the many fine folks who have come aboard to carry on Uncle Bill's and Auntie's legacy.

I was also very impressed with the Trisul. Kumar made mine as well and the entire knife from tip to tang is perfect. I love the way it gracefully tapers in the tang area then flares out again at the blade body. The shape of the tip and sharpness level on my example was perfect, as was the polish and symmetry. It really is a unique and functional piece and I am proud to own it. I think I got it for like 65 bucks on a blem deal. I had to remove the slightest amount of rust on the blade tip. It took me about five minutes with some jewelers rouge. Its now a perfect example of a HI Trisul, it is worth many times what I paid for it in both value and sentiment.

Back