Three blems for 1/30

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
20 inch 47 ounce Bonucutter by Kesar Lal kami. Satisal wood handle. All fittings are white metal. Usual fine work by Kesar. 10 minutes worth of rust removal time on one side of blade tip makes it near perfect rig.
Bargain at $125 YBB. *SOLD*

1-30-13001_zps462f5e91.jpg

15 inch 20 ounce BAS by Rajkumar. Nice blade and sheath. Small hairline crack and grainmark in horn handle. Great camping Knife at $75 YBB.

1-30-13002_zpsc64f0641.jpg

16 inch 24 ounce Trisuli Ghaule Knife by RakKumar. Scary sharp blade. Natural grainmark on horn handle. Excelletn investment at $85 YBB. *SOLD*

1-30-13003_zps2de06b2b.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
First come first served

Last edited:
I want that bonecutter so bad... No money now. Kesar makes the most accurate bonecutters I've seen in a long time.

Agreed the bonecutter is very tempting. Only issue I have is that I don't see myself carrying around something of that weight very much

Arggggg! Why do I do this to myself? Still don't have electricity or water (well pump), everyone popping in the woods, two day old generator chugging in the back yard, and I am teasing myself looking!
Maybe, just maybe the wife will be so happy to poop indoors tomorrow that she will buy me one?

Email sent on bonecutter. Fingers crossed. :)

Good luck.

Word of advice:

Despite the name of this model, you should not actually try to cut bone with it. Especially not thick bone like the one in the above photo. That stuff is almost like rock. Very bad for the edge of any knife, even a butcher's cleaver. Better to use a saw.

If you need to deal with bone in the field, a better idea would be to reverse the khukuri and splinter it with the thick spine of the blade.

Back