• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Three Fixed Blades for sale

If you would like to purchase an item please message me first before you send payment because these are cross posted. Paypment can be sent with PayPal to pandrewbures@yahoo.com

Fighter: $285 shipped in the U.S.
This Bowie knife is made from 80CRV2 carbon steel and is has been heat treated to be in the 58-59RC hardness range. The blade is ground with a double flat grind and the handle is wrapped with black cotton cord that was coated with resin. Under the wrap is ray skin and fossilized tooth. It comes with a handmade Kydex sheath that can be set up for left or right side carry. 15 5/8in long X 3/16in thick X 1 7/8in wide at base of blade.
ZI1Sc3j.jpg

fiA2i1e.jpg

JbZU0hw.jpg

si0KURU.jpg

sgX1amJ.jpg

tjQnl9B.jpg

akUJZjq.jpg

k5PUaqF.jpg

Hawksbill: $95.00 Shipped in the U.S.
This hawksbill is made from 1095 carbon steel. It has been heat treated and is in the 59-60RC hardness range. The blade is right side hollow chisel ground and is the top clip is sharp. The handle is wrapped with black cotton cord that was soaked with resin. It comes with a black Kydex and leather cross draw sheath. 6 3/4in long X 1/4in thick X 1in wide at widest part of blade.
oYwMP6r.jpg

H4O2Cjt.jpg

TbjGptz.jpg

Fjiuwlt.jpg

nmBOsI4.jpg

Tanto: $100.00 shipped in the U.S.
This tanto is made from 1095 carbon steel. It has been differently heat treated and is in the 59-60RC hardness range. The blade is double flat ground and the handle is wrapped with black and red paracord that was soaked with resin. It comes with a black Holstex and leather cross draw sheath. 9 1/2in long X 1/8in thick X 1 1/4in wide at base of blade.
3Q8i4Bd.jpg

acgpn5O.jpg

J0TFn7e.jpg

wokIDeo.jpg

ZI5c08T.jpg

IZEAJt9.jpg

3d31FYW.jpg

Back