Three Hunters

TK Steingass

Knifemaker - Buckeye
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Greetings All:

I just finished these three hunter orders and thought I'd post before my trip out west.....going to attend my niece's wedding and then on to Yellowstone with my wife and son. Time to give the shop a rest I'd say. From top to bottom: Sambar Stag (flat ground W-2), Koa (hollow ground W-2), Mammoth Ivory (hollow ground CPM-154). Everything but the kitchen sink! :)

V/R,

TK

Hamon-pair.jpg Mammoth-DH.jpg

All three knives are fantastic, but I think I like the amber stag one the best.

Greetings All:

I just finished these three hunter orders and thought I'd post before my trip out west.....going to attend my niece's wedding and then on to Yellowstone with my wife and son. Time to give the shop a rest I'd say. From top to bottom: Sambar Stag (flat ground W-2), Koa (hollow ground W-2), Mammoth Ivory (hollow ground CPM-154). Everything but the kitchen sink! :)

V/R,

TK

View attachment 986541 View attachment 986542

That top one, sambar stag may be one of the nicest shaped knives I have ever seen from you. There have been other knives you have made with other details that make them beautiful but something about the outline and proportions of that sambar knife are just unreal.

If it had some ivory or ivory substitute handles on it i don’t know if I could live without it.

Back