• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Three older Bark River Knives up for trade .... looking for slipjoints

Rhinofly

Gold Member
Here are three older Bark River knives I am putting up for trade. They are all (except for handling/admiring at home) new and unused, and I am the original owner of all three knives. I am looking for slipjoints in trade. In particular, I am really hoping to pry loose a GEC Beer Scout, Radio Jack, or Washington Jack. I will entertain possible trades for other GEC knives or other makers as well, but these are the main things I am looking for.

1) Canadian Sportsman, black micarta scales with gold spacers, blade marked "Limited Edition Custom 2007", 9 1/4" OAL. This one does not have the box, and for the life of me I cannot remember what I did with it.

SCoUaNA.jpg

2PSfVIW.jpg

6w6Ciwy.jpg

2) Kephart FT, red and black micarta scales, blade marked "First Production Run", 8 7/8" OAL, in original box.

zl12dGp.jpg

q2fS278.jpg

OKr7d2K.jpg

ny2aQCb.jpg

3) Last, an amazing Custom Gameskeeper II in spectacular Sambar Stag, 10 7/16" OAL, in original box. I remember distinctly buying this knife. I called the vendor and asked if he had any knives with really good stag, and he replied that he had some amazing stag which he had sent in to Bark River to have a custom Gameskeeper built up. This is that knife, and boy did it live up to his promise. It is beautiful. I believe I bought this some time around 2009.

85XjVkq.jpg

tjG8ztX.jpg

FXiqOL2.jpg

TsxGhFW.jpg

x81MI49.jpg

wGaLYDQ.jpg

Last edited:
Love the Gameskeeper. II. I have the first version marked "Prototype" that had wrap around stag scales instead of the full tang with bolted scales. And I believe the blade is a good bit thinner as well. Good luck with your trades.....

Here are three older Bark River knives I am putting up for trade. They are all (except for handling/admiring at home) new and unused, and I am the original owner of all three knives. I am looking for slipjoints in trade. In particular, I am really hoping to pry loose a GEC Beer Scout, Radio Jack, or Washington Jack. I will entertain possible trades for other GEC knives or other makers as well, but these are the main things I am looking for.

1) Canadian Sportsman, black micarta scales with gold spacers, blade marked "Limited Edition Custom 2007", 9 1/4" OAL. This one does not have the box, and for the life of me I cannot remember what I did with it.

SCoUaNA.jpg

2PSfVIW.jpg

6w6Ciwy.jpg

2) Kephart FT, red and black micarta scales, blade marked "First Production Run", 8 7/8" OAL, in original box.

zl12dGp.jpg

q2fS278.jpg

OKr7d2K.jpg

ny2aQCb.jpg

3) Last, an amazing Custom Gameskeeper II in spectacular Sambar Stag, 10 7/16" OAL, in original box. I remember distinctly buying this knife. I called the vendor and asked if he had any knives with really good stag, and he replied that he had some amazing stag which he had sent in to Bark River to have a custom Gameskeeper built up. This is that knife, and boy did it live up to his promise. It is beautiful. I believe I bought this some time around 2009.

85XjVkq.jpg

tjG8ztX.jpg

FXiqOL2.jpg

TsxGhFW.jpg

x81MI49.jpg

wGaLYDQ.jpg
Would you be interested in trading the Gameskeeper for a GEC 48 Improved Trapper or a Farm and Field Bullnose?

Back