1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 42 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    an Kizer Vanguard V4516A1 Domin Folding Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Three Spyderco Para 3; ZT0900- All SOLD/traded

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by chivaceae, May 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chivaceae

chivaceae Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 12, 2015
    NOTES: No shipping to places with knife restrictions. You are 18 and older. Prices include Paypal fees and priority mail (U.S. only). While I honor time stamp on offers to buy, I reserve the right to decide to whom I sell. Ask all your questions (via PM or provide me your e-mail for discussion) BEFORE you commit to buy. Only trade considered will be a Spyderco Native 5 Carbon S90V (after proper negotiation). Thank you. Raul

1. Spyderco Para 3. Black G10 covers, S30V steel blade. I bought it new, carried and used it (mostly on mail, cardboard and food), and has been sharpened (adding a sharpening choil. I used a paracord lanyard to assist retrieval from pocket. In original box, plastic baggie & paperwork. SOLD ($88)

2. Spyderco Para 3. Black G10 covers, 52100 Carbon steel blade, with combo (plain and serrated) edge. Previous owner swapped its original carbon fiber covers for a new pair of black G10 covers. Blade has what appears its factory (unused) edge, but has some faint scratches (likely resulting from manipulation during handle swap); the lanyard hole also has some minor scratches on its inside. I have not carried, nor used this knife. In its original box, plastic baggie has a silica packet (for moisture trapping) & paperwork. Traded

3. Spyderco Para 3. Orange G10 covers, CTS-XHP steel blade. Never carried/ never used; I only tied an orange paracord lanyard to it (which you can have or I can remove). In original box, plastic baggie & paperwork. SOLD ($188)

4. ZT0900 Les George design flipper (Ser. 6081). Titanium framelock with S35VN blade. I am second owner. It has been used by original owner. I have only opened the knife for cleaning and lubrication, and lightly touched the edge on Sharpmaker. Very good opening action, solid lock-up (about 20%); blade centering slightly favors mark/presentation side (almost unnoticeable to me, but if you have OCD about this, then it is not for you). While I like this knife design a lot, I found it on the small side for my handgrip. Comes in its original box (no insert) and paperwork. SOLD ($128)
    Three-Para3-1.jpg Three-Para3-2-open.jpg Three-Para3-3.jpg ZT0900-front.jpg ZT0900-back.jpg ZT0900-centering.jpg

Last edited: May 22, 2019
  2. xICEMANx

xICEMANx Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 24, 2012
    I’ll take the xhp para 3

3. BC42

BC42

Apr 13, 2019
    I'll take #1 (Para 3 S30V).

4. chivaceae

Oct 12, 2015
    OK, send me an email to __________dot com for details.

Last edited: May 15, 2019
  5. chivaceae

Oct 12, 2015
    OK, I sent you a PM.

Last edited: May 15, 2019
  6. BC42

BC42

Apr 13, 2019
    E-mail sent!

7. chivaceae