• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Three Spyderco Para 3; ZT0900- All SOLD/traded

Status
Not open for further replies.

chivaceae

Gold Member
NOTES: No shipping to places with knife restrictions. You are 18 and older. Prices include Paypal fees and priority mail (U.S. only). While I honor time stamp on offers to buy, I reserve the right to decide to whom I sell. Ask all your questions (via PM or provide me your e-mail for discussion) BEFORE you commit to buy. Only trade considered will be a Spyderco Native 5 Carbon S90V (after proper negotiation). Thank you. Raul

1. Spyderco Para 3. Black G10 covers, S30V steel blade. I bought it new, carried and used it (mostly on mail, cardboard and food), and has been sharpened (adding a sharpening choil. I used a paracord lanyard to assist retrieval from pocket. In original box, plastic baggie & paperwork. SOLD ($88)

2. Spyderco Para 3. Black G10 covers, 52100 Carbon steel blade, with combo (plain and serrated) edge. Previous owner swapped its original carbon fiber covers for a new pair of black G10 covers. Blade has what appears its factory (unused) edge, but has some faint scratches (likely resulting from manipulation during handle swap); the lanyard hole also has some minor scratches on its inside. I have not carried, nor used this knife. In its original box, plastic baggie has a silica packet (for moisture trapping) & paperwork. Traded

3. Spyderco Para 3. Orange G10 covers, CTS-XHP steel blade. Never carried/ never used; I only tied an orange paracord lanyard to it (which you can have or I can remove). In original box, plastic baggie & paperwork. SOLD ($188)

4. ZT0900 Les George design flipper (Ser. 6081). Titanium framelock with S35VN blade. I am second owner. It has been used by original owner. I have only opened the knife for cleaning and lubrication, and lightly touched the edge on Sharpmaker. Very good opening action, solid lock-up (about 20%); blade centering slightly favors mark/presentation side (almost unnoticeable to me, but if you have OCD about this, then it is not for you). While I like this knife design a lot, I found it on the small side for my handgrip. Comes in its original box (no insert) and paperwork. SOLD ($128)
Three-Para3-1.jpg Three-Para3-2-open.jpg Three-Para3-3.jpg ZT0900-front.jpg ZT0900-back.jpg ZT0900-centering.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back