• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Three Sweet Spydercos - (Vrango $150 PRICE DROP!! / PM2 & Manix 2 SOLD)

Jokkamofeenanay

Gold Member
Vrango - I am the original owner of this very nice small Spyderco with beautiful blue anodized titanium handle, cool blade shape, and great Tai Chung Spyderco fit and finish. It has an excellent, snappy action and is a great cutter, too; however, 9 times out of 10, I'd end up choosing my Pakkawood Dragonfly over the Vrango to carry in the jeans coin pocket, so the Vrango is going back in its box and hopefully to a new home soon.

The only signs of wear or other imperfections that I can see on this knife are on the back of the spine (see photos in imgur link below): 1) a few light scratches/snail trails on the midway point of the spine that can only be noticed when the light hits at a certain angle, and 2) some very light wearing of the blue anodizing on the upper part of the spine, near the pivot.

I also touched up the Vrango edge with a Sharpmaker and leather strop, but there are no marks or scratches on the blade that I can see.

Asking $150 (PRICE DROP) PayPal G&S - includes USPS priority shipping in CONUS.

https://imgur.com/a/k3THNmM

SOLD - Manix 2 - Black DLC M4 Steel and Jade/Natural G-10 Scales

SOLD - Paramilitary 2 - M390 Steel and Ruby Red G-10 Scales

The Manix 2 and PM2 have been carried a few times and are essentially LNIB with factory edges and no flaws/imperfections that I can see.

Last edited:
Back