• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

All sold

1) Seiko SKX007J1-- Original owner, less than 4 months since purchased, runs great, Japan made version, no scratches on crystal or bezel, very minor wear marks on case. Box and paperwork included. Paid $250...Asking $185..sold

2) Seiko SKX009J1-- Original owner, less than 3 months since purchased, runs great, Japan made version, no scratches on crystal or bezel, very minor wear marks on case. Box and paperwork included. I don't have the original strap on this one but it is on a far nicer Benneto Cinturini blue dive strap that is un worn. Paid $250...Asking $185..sold

----extras for SKX's----

First person to buy one of the Seiko's gets choice of extras package for free and second person gets the remaining package.

Package 1) Extra OEM SKX bezel with dark blue ceramic planet ocean style bezel insert and New Swiss domed sapphire crystal (a bit thicker than the hard lex and blue antireflective). $120 value

Package 2) Aftermarket (one second closer) coin edge bezel with green aluminum bezel insert and 2 Blushark nato straps (vintage bond, and olive drab). $95 value

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3) Casio ProTrek 3500-prw-- Original owner, less than 6 months old, great condition, functions perfect. Paid $190...Asking $100..sold
Casio will come with additional Blushark AlphaShark black nato strap ($32 value).

All prices include PP, shipping, and insurance.

I have the boxes for all of these, but if you don't need the box and would like it shipped just with the instructions/paperwork I will take $10 off of the price

1nkLJ3T.jpg

bVFecl7.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Jon

Last edited:
Back