• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Thys Meades Mini Barlow Copper Dust CF (SOLD)

Coach23

Gold Member
Thys Meades Ultralight Mini Barlow
Honestly, this is one of the nicest knives I have ever handled. Thys's attention to detail is amazing. This is one of his Ultralight Barlows wearing some really awesome Copper Dust Carbon Fiber(really shows its character in the sunlight). The blade is hand rubbed Bohler N690 (with a polished swedge which gives it an awesome contrast) stainless steel 308 pins, and shadow pivot point. I actually bought this knife from Thys about a month or so ago after winning a lotto over on his Instagram page, and it is just too nice for me to use. I hate to sell it, but just don't see myself carrying it.

$680>$650 SOLD. Which is actually what I paid for it and I'll eat the fees and shipping. It ships in the original box exactly as I received it. Feel free to PM or email- dswease(at)yahoo(dot)com- any questions or request more pics/videos.
nn9A4vp.jpg

i6bxXxK.jpg

MmnuiE0.jpg

lCd4QsY.mp4

Last edited:
Beautiful knife. What are the liners made of? Closed length?
Not 100% sure on the liners, but they appear to be like a black g-10 or something like that. Because of that, it is amazingly lightweight. The closed length is around 3 5/8.

Thanks a lot, let me know if I can help in any other way:thumbsup:

Not 100% sure on the liners, but they appear to be like a black g-10 or something like that. Because of that, it is amazingly lightweight. The closed length is around 3 5/8.

Thanks a lot, let me know if I can help in any other way:thumbsup:
thank you

Back