• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Meades Barlow — SOLD

Hog99

Gold Member
SOLD

Thys Meades Barlow. This knife is new/mint. Spectacular knife built in April 2020 that I purchased from ACK — perfect combination of materials in my opinion — this one really speaks to me. Vintage tan micarta covers over red liners, antique Westy shield. This is brand new in box, only out for pics. 3 5/8” closed. Amazing walk and talk, fit and finish. Hand rubbed N690 blade is centered, no play. Perfection. I’m chasing another knife, so this one needs a new home. Ships with box, COA, the like.

Here’s the IG link from Thys:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_QBijeDVl9/?igshid=pdlxjfos6uj9

Asking for less than I have into it: $775 SOLD

I’m happy to send more pics if interested.

US sales, PayPal only. I pay fees and shipping. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I chose. Please PM me if you are interested.

C6556013-67C9-4E82-A8FF-B7C4D6AFF690.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ve owned many custom slipjoints and when I say Thys knives are second to none, I mean they are second to NONE. Good luck with the sale someone will be thrilled when they get this in hand.

Back