Ti/Carbon Fiber S90v Military sale

I just purchased a new firearm, my credit card is out of control but I this is a great deal on a gorgeous blade. Damn!

I'm also in on another one. This is only my 2nd one so I comfort myself that I'm not as sick as some of you other sickos ;)

That's been on sale for about a week or so. Great deal too!!! :cool: What's not to like on that knife? Ti, check! Carbon fiber, check!! Premium steel, check!!! :thumbsup:

Reactions: Mo2
Favorite Military to date IMO. Such a solid feel compared to the G10 models. Having a tough time not buying a 2nd. Maybe after a few beers tonight...

I already have 2 of these and 2 of the 204P, I hope the sale ends soon or they sell out because my will power can only last so long. :confused: This has been the best Military hands down for me and even one of my favorite carry knives i've ever had.

Hi all,i want to make a positive comment about Knifeworks.about a week and a half i bought a C36CFTIP for $239,95 and now i see they are for sale at $199,95!i did sent a message to Knifeworks and right away they asked me my order # to make a refund for the difference ($40!),GREAT trustworthy dealer and more than good enough to keep buying from them!RESPECT!

That's been on sale for about a week or so. Great deal too!!! :cool: What's not to like on that knife? Ti, check! Carbon fiber, check!! Premium steel, check!!! :thumbsup:

All true, but the sub $200 price is the lowest current price for this version which was not in effect last week. IIRC the prior on sale price figures were $229.95 and $239.95 as compared to the original list price of $279.95. Bottom line, this is a very hard deal t pass up on for the most solid looking / feeling Millie toddler which incorporates all the current CQI. I mean FGS even the Para 3 with CF-S90V combination is all now sold out at $197-$207!!!

It’s all about that tip down...

That has never been an issue for me. I think the more pressing issue is the fact that this particular model is an almost impossibility for a lefty or else they would've sold even more of these units.

I bought 3 at 219.99 for Black Friday, so I don’t need another 2, but very tempting. At this price, you can’t not buy one if you don’t already own it! Best deal I’ve seen! I thought it was a mistake at first, but I guess it’s a weekender. I only saw it cause I was looking at the KW exclusive bench made contego in m390, which at $179 regular price is a steel. Now I don’t know if I can bring myself to buy the BM!

Last edited:
That has never been an issue for me. I think the more pressing issue is the fact that this particular model is an almost impossibility for a lefty or else they would've sold even more of these units.

Do you mean for pocket carry? Because mine opens and closes easy lefty or righty

Do you mean for pocket carry? Because mine opens and closes easy lefty or righty

I meant a middle finger smooth Spydie flick because of the pressure on the RIL bar? I can thumb open it by the left hand in a pinch but not flick it, but then again I'm a lifetime righty ;)

Hi all,i want to make a positive comment about Knifeworks.about a week and a half i bought a C36CFTIP for $239,95 and now i see they are for sale at $199,95!i did sent a message to Knifeworks and right away they asked me my order # to make a refund for the difference ($40!),GREAT trustworthy dealer and more than good enough to keep buying from them!RESPECT!

I can’t believe that a dealer would refund $40 from one sale price to another! I know of several that wouldn’t refund me $25 for the same reason! KW is awesome!

Back