Ti/Carbon Fiber S90v Military sale

I should add, that for anyone who’s put off by the tip down only, for this knife it simply works. I was hesitant, but I think the tip down works well with the handle shape and how it’s positioned in your pocket. Ergos are one of the many things that Spyderco does like no other company. And the ergos of the Military work well with tip down.

I would prefer tip up carry but on the Military, I don’t mind the clip position. It does not create any hot spots and actually adds width/girth to the handle in the right spot to fill my hand.

I almost bought one the other day where someone had swapped out the s90v blade with a s110v blade.
The handle on these are nice and feel really premium. In retro spec I should have snapped it up. But my new friend managed to snag it so at least it went to a good home.

Looks like these are SOLD OUT. There are no longer listed on the Knifeworks website.
Glad I have a backup. Still my favorite Spyderco. Carry it almost everyday.

Thank you! This military will become one of the most sought millies in the near future.

Wow, I can’t believe it took this long. This is the ultimate Military in my opinion.

Back