• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ti-Lock [SOLD]

bovice786

Gold Member
Reluctantly letting go of my CRK Ti-Lock to fund a new table saw. I'm glad I got to handle one of these and I'd love to justify keeping it, but it won't get any use over my 31's or other knives.

SOLD: $625 | No Trades

Pictures & Video: https://imgur.com/a/X9xhqs1

(still cannot figure out how to upload pictures directly to BF)

I am the second owner of this one. Previous owner had sent it to CRK to have body screws and backspacer replaced and once he got it back it was sent to me (pic of his spa receipt in the album). Fresh, razor sharp factory edge. This was lightly used by the previous owner before the spa trip, and I have carried it once and probably used it on an Amazon box. Well centered, solid lockup with a satisfying "snap," and glassy smooth action.

It has some slight wear on the lock spring anodization and some EXTREMELY faint trails on the scales and one on the blade. One tiny scuff on the inside of the hawk clip. See the last photos in the album for those - I could only capture them directly under a 6000k desk lamp because they are so faint.

Comes with standard CRK box from warranty work, original, unused cloth and original lanyard. Ships USPS Priority fully insured to USA only.

Last edited:
Back