Ti pen with integrated fidget spinner cap?

PeteyTwoPointOne

Platinum Member
I know WE could craft it with exacting fit and finish and tasteful style. :thumbsup:

And I think it would be a smash hit. :cool:

I currently have a Fellhoelter with Teta frag capspin...I am grateful that I own them because I derive a great amount of zen focus and calming from the duo. However the bearings are quite noisy...even louder than snapping the bolt open & closed! :eek:

WE: Are you considering such a product? I would buy a few for myself and as gifts for others. I prefer not to give knives as gifts. Thank you. :)

I'm sure they would do an excellent job whatever they make. Their pens are very high quality.

But a fidget spinner on the end? I thought those things were dead and buried....although WE KNIFE did make some very high quality titanium fidget spinners a few years ago. I'd rather have the glass breaker / skull cracker on the end myself.

This is an intriguing idea, we will put it as a possible feature to be considered. The fidget market is still there, but it has shifted toward the extreme ends in recent years, we will have to observe how the market is evolving in making this decision.

Back