quQVfQ8.jpg

AE01Ppr.jpg

UIbXJy0.jpg

dIzfdON.jpg

U64HVIL.jpg

xeHeoKA.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order
First come first served

Wow! Look at the clip point on that. Does that mean it is the Tibetan Long Sword? Lucky dog whoever gets this one.

There it is! Been wanting one of those for a long time! 55 oz!!! EEEgads!!!

Nawwh Eric! Im not that lucky right now. However, this is one of them deals thats hard to pass up! Looks like an awesome Social Distancing Stick to me;). Its been quite a while since Ive seen this sword show up so its definitely a rare breed and especially by Kumar!

I had a Tibetan sword briefly several years ago. I ended up sending to our late friend DannyInJapan as he really wanted one (He did send me an authentic Japanese nata, some throwing stars he made himself, and a burned CD ROM of how to throw them in appreciation. He was a good guy. He's missed).

Anyway, while studying martial arts in Japan, his sensei focused more on using a sword in an intuitive manner over a more rigid kata. In his view, the object was first not to get cut and then strike if the opportunity opened. Danny told me that the long heavy Tibetan sword was excellent for that type of swordplay.

I hope Danny is doing well on whatever plane of existence he now resides. Hard to believe he's been gone 8 years.

I hope you get it! Be patient, it might take a little longer for Yangdu to reply than normal because she is super busy right now but she will definitely get back to you.

Back