Tidioutes Only but Now Anyday

redsparrow

Gold Member
Tidioute is my favorite brand and they are carried at will not just on Thursday so this thread is being adjusted so we can post our Tidioute pics and comments anytime.
So let's give Tidioute a little love by posting anything Tidioute Cutlery related. Show your photos, seek information, review various models or dream up suggestions for future models... Anything Tidioute related is welcome, be creative and have fun. NOW to make it easier you don't have to wait till Thursday, post anytime, anyday. :)

Sve57x9.jpg

4rpnb6s.jpg

4wpyJLR.jpg

Last edited:
joeradza joeradza im so glad I didn't have a mouthful of coffee when I read your post, it would have been all over my lap and iPad!
I take it you didn't stop there :eek: :D
Hehehe:)

Michael

No, my buying habits look like the stock market. Buy, buy, buy until what am doing. Sold off and now down to mostly solid keepers. I found it very hard to sell at first. I had a disease I call "I'd better keep it just in case." I blame GEC because even if I wasn't sure of a pattern I knew I'd end up with a quality knife.

Why did you have to show that one huh? Now I want it back...lol. Glad to see she is getting used and not sitting in my safe buddy!

Used frequently! I go back and forth between getting some patina and then fitz polishing. I like it both ways, so it is hard to keep it for long one way or the other. It has great snap and I really like the color and feel of the bone jigging. Just a great knife, just like you said it would be.

Back