Tidioutes Only but Now Anyday

My most favorite Tidioute

MNZg6iP.jpg

9zy466B.jpg

I flat out love the looks of that one dc50! What is the pattern number if I might ask?
Clip and punch blade combo on an equal end really appeals to my taste.
Thank you sunknife :) Its a #54 Harnes Jack, this one was released in 08 I purchased it as a reminder of my Dad when I was a boy he carried a slip joint with an awl. When I needed another notch on my belt he would whip out the knife and add another hole.

Thought it was a #54, very nice. I have one with spear blade and different bone but I like yours much more with that clip.
The blades on mine are an absolute nail breaker though, especially the punch blade. Doesn't see any use due to that.

Thought it was a #54, very nice. I have one with spear blade and different bone but I like yours much more with that clip.
The blades on mine are an absolute nail breaker though, especially the punch blade. Doesn't see any use due to that.
I'm pleased that I was able to be on deck to purchase a clip blade. It seemed the early GEC's were quite stiff out of the box, this one has softened up a fair bit, although because the punch is seldom used is still a wee bit stiff opening.

Tidioute, a highly favored brand... as it should be. :thumbsup::thumbsup: Here's a unique and beautifully jigged Eureka with a cool blade combination, proudly displaying it's identity. :cool:

qBA9AJf.jpg

l3Dr01f.jpg

QElLIV4.jpg

Have a terrific Thursday folks!
That's a "keeper", James. :cool::thumbsup:

Back