Tidioutes Only but Now Anyday

Tidioute Cutlery Ancient Barlow - certainly one of the best barlows, arguably one of GEC's finest, definitely one of my favorite EDCs.
T3LwDfU.jpg

A Christmas present for my son...MAYBE. I kinda like it and might (probably) will keep it for myself! After all, they say it's the thought that counts :rolleyes:

View attachment 1032754
Well now, If the boy works in an office, then perhaps you should gift it. ;) If not then keep it for your self. :p
I gave one of my Son's some really nice $200 Spydercos and the like, all he carries is a $30 Boker.:rolleyes:

black mamba black mamba Thank you Jeff, it has some nice deep jigging and the Tooth shield is very well inlet. Looking forward to the Dixie with the same shield too.

WOW, what a beauty! I love it when they get the deep red color right! No pink around those edges. Also, my favorite shield! I think it would go perfect on an 85 pattern. I am also looking forward to the Copperhead Dixie with the same shield, as a friend for my Osage Dixie. Now to find an early Blackwood! Great pic there.:thumbsup:

WOW, what a beauty! I love it when they get the deep red color right! No pink around those edges. Also, my favorite shield! I think it would go perfect on an 85 pattern. I am also looking forward to the Copperhead Dixie with the same shield, as a friend for my Osage Dixie. Now to find an early Blackwood! Great pic there.:thumbsup:
I agree. Less pink around the edges would be a good thing for blood red GEC knives.

Back