Tidioutes Only but Now Anyday

Recently become very interested in the 78 Spear. Several on the Exchange lately but I keep missing out :mad: Have to stay up all night....;)

Thanks Jeff! I’ve got one of each of the 4 Clip models offered. You can tell the user on the bottom.;)
Your 53 in Pond Bone is a classic! :thumbsup: For some reason I’m afraid we may not see 53’s again! :(

35904189863_f01c18d0d9_b_d.jpg
Nice Ron, I love those and regret selling my ebony:(

Thanks Jeff! I’ve got one of each of the 4 Clip models offered. You can tell the user on the bottom.;)
Your 53 in Pond Bone is a classic! :thumbsup: For some reason I’m afraid we may not see 53’s again! :(

Beautiful Pony Jacks! There's just something about cigar patterns that makes so aesthetically pleasing. I wish they'd do some again, there's few of them and you really don't see them enough ... Not the mention how awesome the bone on that run is too.

Nice Ron, I love those and regret selling my ebony:(
Thanks Paul! :) The Pony Jack was one of Bob’s favorites! I remember having several discussions with him about the pattern. He bought a Nifebrite model and had it recovered in Ebony. I’m curious where it got off to! :)

Beautiful Pony Jacks! There's just something about cigar patterns that makes so aesthetically pleasing. I wish they'd do some again, there's few of them and you really don't see them enough ... Not the mention how awesome the bone on that run is too.
Thanks! :) I agree, I love the cigar patterns! :thumbsup:

I haven't posted in this thread yet, so today I'm posting up my Boy's knife in knifebrite acrylic; it's the first GEC brand knife I ever bought. Still a fine knife... It has been loved and carried frequently and used a fair amount, covers and bolsters are showing signs of close association with other pocket occupants, lots of fine scratches and some staining from cutting food stuff. It's right in the center of my "sweet spot" for everyday carry.

u5qjofn.jpg

Ed J

Thanks Paul! :) The Pony Jack was one of Bob’s favorites! I remember having several discussions with him about the pattern. He bought a Nifebrite model and had it recovered in Ebony. I’m curious where it got off to! :)

Thanks! :) I agree, I love the cigar patterns! :thumbsup:
To me Ron, I bought it from him in one of his last sales, I then passed along to Signalprick here on the forum:thumbsup:

Those are beauties, Ron! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: It's a shame you're only using the one, though; you should really let those other's do some cutting, too! If you wanna send one or two of 'em my way, I'd be happy to help. ;) :D

Do you know when the last time they ran that pattern was? It must've been few years, I don't remember seeing it in production since I've been buying/collecting GEC knives.

Those are beauties, Ron! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: It's a shame you're only using the one, though; you should really let those other's do some cutting, too! If you wanna send one or two of 'em my way, I'd be happy to help. ;) :D

Do you know when the last time they ran that pattern was? It must've been few years, I don't remember seeing it in production since I've been buying/collecting GEC knives.
Thanks Barrett! :) The only time these have every been run was June 2013. They ran a Spear main and a Clip main in each handle. Notice the STL in the model number! All steel! :thumbsup::D
#681213STL Clip Main
Antique Yellow Jig Bone - 64pcs
Nifebrite Acrylic - 46pcs
Ebony Wood - 52pcs
Rust Red Jig Bone - 61pcs

#682213STL Spear Main
Antique Yellow Jig Bone - 32pcs
Nifebrite Acrylic - 25pcs
Ebony Wood - 29pcs
Rust Red Jig Bone - 17pcs

Oh yeah! The three new ones are part of my 401Knife! :eek:;):D

Back