Tidioutes Only but Now Anyday

I love this 66 calf roper. Every time I get it out I try to talk myself into carrying it. But I just CAN'T do it......maybe someday

ct16i0T.jpg

From one okie to another I can try and talk you into it.

IMG_2651.jpg
IMG_2647.JPG

I got rid of this one because the snap was too light for a user but I always liked the looks. Maybe I'll get another.

IMG_4029.JPG

IMG_0207.jpeg This beauty just arrived in the mail today. It went straight into my pocket. This is my first Tidioute and I have to say I absolutely love it! The hard part moving forward will be trying to find one of the first or second run Ancients that Charlie had made. I know they are extremely popular but maybe someday someone will show mercy on me and permit me to acquire my grail knife. Sorry for the poor photo. I'm certainly no photographer compared to some of the members here.

View attachment 1078069 This beauty just arrived in the mail today. It went straight into my pocket. This is my first Tidioute and I have to say I absolutely love it! The hard part moving forward will be trying to find one of the first or second run Ancients that Charlie had made. I know they are extremely popular but maybe someday someone will show mercy on me and permit me to acquire my grail knife. Sorry for the poor photo. I'm certainly no photographer compared to some of the members here.
IMHO that's a pretty sweet photo of an icon. :cool:

The infamous Soda Scout.

It’s funny. I’m a beer drinker, and a huge fan of the Beer Scout knives, but my favorite knife of these runs is a Soda Scout. I don’t consider it to be the most aesthetically pleasing knife of the series, but the paper micarta makes the knife so darned handy. I never have to worry about dropping it or cracking a cover while it sits in my back pocket. And that smooth caramel color is quite pleasing to the eye. I really love this knife.

Gp10tyAh.jpg

ltJsnsBh.jpg

Back