Tidioutes Only but Now Anyday

2008 #53 Cuban in Water Snake acrylic.

OcmERQD.jpg

Bout a perfect pull and snap on the main blade on mine.

All three are really nice on mine. By tight I just meant tolerances, the springs are almost perfectly flush in all three positions. I mean like only the very best customs are flusher, and everything fits 'tight' everywhere.
And crispy was the snap when opening, closing, and at the half stops.

I'd rate the pull about a 6 or 7 on mine with good snap. Not a gator, but not weak at all either.

Thanks to all contributors in this thread. I love seeing all your knives and photographic creativity. :thumbsup:
It seems interest in this thread has begun to wane a bit but because Tidioute is still my favorite brand I'd thought I see if interest could be refired by shaking it up a bit. I've changed the title to "Tidioute Only but Now Anyday" which gives us the opportunity to post anytime. I have a couple previously unpublished pictures I hope you like. Bring yours out whenever you can and let's continue to share pics and comments of this fantastic brand for others to enjoy.

1gGC7sb.jpg

L-R 77 ebony, 15 ebony, 68 buffalo horn, 82 micarta, 35 ebony
edit to correct model numbers

KhQ0oru.jpg

Arguably the finest Tidioute to date, the Pioneer Trapper

Last edited:
One of the things I like about Tidioute Cutlery is they cover a wide spectrum of traditional knife patterns and materials. Take these three for example;
DuwZEYs.jpg

Left to Right - pattern, covers, blades
Whiteowl - equal end, black buffalo horn, spear point and pen
Dixie Possum Skinner - serpentine EE, micarta, turkish clip and wharncliffe
Navy Knife - rope knife, ebony, sheepfoot
Something for everyone! :cool:

Back