Tigger Too

Spark,

I would like to cuss too. **** **** **** with no asterisk.

I would like to have my Screename changed to Tigger... some no posting sucker already took it!

I would like to have a cool Status name underneath it like

"Hundred Acres of Wood." ... something cooler if you can think it up.

I promise to be good.

Viva La Vulva,

Ryan

Hasn't Tigger been posting lately? Well, he might come back....

Spark hasn't entrusted me with the power to change a member's user title. (Would you trust me with that power? If I had my way banned members would be DEAD SKUNKs ... and what about the members I can't ban because they haven't violated the rules but I think they're dorks anyway -- how about changing them to BOOB THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR MOUTH?)

I'll give you the secret code to evade the autocensor absolutely free -- just send me your credit card number for proof of age. :)

Do you really want to be a HUNDRED ACRE WOOD? I dunno ... resident of the hundred acre wood might work.... You can add anything (within reason) to your sig, and change it whenever you change your mind.

I'm thinking about making a new sig to use just on this forum ... maybe add a pirate hat to my Cougar avatar....

Hey Spark ... can you change my user title to something cool. Pluhhhhlezzzzzzzzz.

Thanks,

Ryan

I would love to have a title under my name. But you guys'd just pick out something degrading, no doubt. Right? Right?

Back