Tihar Special for 10/7 -- Pix and Awesome Buys

grats pk977, you were the fastest shark today! There will always be other opportunities.

Sorry, moparsbob. I just take them.
Moparsbob consider Amar Singh Thapa Knife it is also very good indeed!

Congrats pk977, I am glad you won them. I have beaten you out once or twice and I feel better knowing they went to you.

Last edited:
Good luck on the ASTK. I have an earlier version(also by Lachhu), the blade is a little longer and has a bit less belly, but the handle is very comfortable. A superb all around knife.

grats pk977, you were the fastest shark today! There will always be other opportunities.

SALUTE to all brothers as I'm not in U.S. Our fatherland is now in trouble as a world news. Those weapons will use to defense our farmland and we are under attack.

Done deal on
17.5 inch 31 ounce Villager fit and finish Amar Singh Thapa Knife by Lachhu. Neem wood handle. White metal fittings. Tihar gift from Kanchhi at $100 even.

Just back from hospital and all's left is slim pickin's. Think I'll go get a beer so I can cry in it. C'mon Bawanna. I'm buying.

Congrats pk977, I am glad you one them. I have beaten you out once or twice and I feel better knowing they went to you.

Gurkha berseka, all here is brother in arms. You and moparsbob as well. this is just a matter of time, Auntie is a toy maker and we are all children and can be sharing the toys and fun each others. This is the main spirit of HI family. Who grab it first or maybe we can find one the next day. Remember that, Salute to all being patient and keep harmony is my attitude and never exaggerate that I have.

P.S. All Around Knife good really good moparsbob please take a look at it.

Done deal on
17.5 inch 31 ounce Villager fit and finish Amar Singh Thapa Knife by Lachhu. Neem wood handle. White metal fittings. Tihar gift from Kanchhi at $100 even.

Well done, gurkha berserka! The Thapa knife have really good hand grab.

Done deal on
GB-You are going to like that knife-and for a C note, well, you can't ask for a better deal. Congrats.

Done deal on
Congrats - Nice grab! I never even scrolled down that far. ;) "Sharking" is much harder on my phone when I am on the road than on my computer at home, lol.

Amar Singh Thapa Knife

On my way brother Bookie. Keep it cool. We out of Root beer?

SCORE pk! Hope it dont come down to having to protect your farm but you have a Khukri on a stick too;) Good luck brother!

I've often wondered where this farm is. Where is the fatherland?

We got trouble in Hong Kong? I guess I better get me a newspaper, I ain't heard about that.

I'll google it.

Im figuring Hong Kong?

ndog, bawanna, keep it secret.

I promise, if any brother who come would be my guest.

That's all I can do.

British Salute to all brother- Having Fun in Tihar special Day!

Last edited:
Back