Tihar Special for 10/7 -- Pix and Awesome Buys

Roger that, Bawanna. Have time, go for a visit. If all brother come and visit. I believe my backyard should build a barrack and ready for fresh food NOT ration.
I'm now search for a Used Modular Tent in military surplus (The Modular General Purpose Tent System (MGPTS) as I believe we can form up a squad of royal gurkha regiment 51° 30' 18.01" N 0° 8' 16.43" W
. Anyone, who have some information about that nuts idea!
Please feel free to notice me.
80006671.jpg

Is that really you pk977? You look very good in uniform. Its always nice to have a face to match to the name. How do you like the L85? I am not a huge of bullpup fan unless you are talking about the Tavor. The L85 has served well though. Its really an updated AR18 in a bullpup configuration. Eugene Stoner didn't get the credit but that's what is inside the guts of the rifle.

Awesome knife at an awesome price. I'm a huge fan of the ASTK. This design seems to have more chop power then heavier blades.

Mine cuts deeper in the wood then a M43 10 ounce bigger.

Thanks man, I cant wait to see it and I cant believe the price on it to. It will be a nice addition to my collection.

LMAO... just watched the clip. The weird thing is I just saw the actor who played the robot in another movie over the weekend. Bruce Lee's Enter the Dragon was on and the guy who plays the robot in the Million Dollar man is the same "ladies man/gambler/kungfu guy in Enter the Dragon. Small world.

Awesome knife at an awesome price. I'm a huge fan of the ASTK. This design seems to have more chop power then heavier blades.

Mine cuts deeper in the wood then a M43 10 ounce bigger.

I cant wait to get it. I will do some chopping with it right away. That neem handle is screaming for some 1000 grit paper and BLO. I am surprised it beat out your M43. The belly design is probably the reason but that's just a guess.

LMAO... just watched the clip. The weird thing is I just saw the actor who played the robot in another movie over the weekend. Bruce Lee's Enter the Dragon was on and the guy who plays the robot in the Million Dollar man is the same "ladies man/gambler/kungfu guy in Enter the Dragon. Small world.

Yeah. John Saxon is such a great actor. He was great in Enter the Dragon and he always brought something to all the characters he has played over the years - even the small and odd roles.

Back