Tihar Special for 11/5-- Pix and Huge savings

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Good Afternoon to all
Today I am offering these fine HI Knives and gift item from far away at great value!
Shop with aunty Yangdu and save $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Group A
L tor

18 inch 24 ounce Yek Chirra by Thamar. Satisal wood handle. $100 even *SOLD*

17 inch 25 ounce Dui Chirra by Thamar. Satisal wood handle. $115

18 inch 23 ounce Tin Chirra by Thamar. Satisal wood handle. $125.

SGjWEUC.jpg

Group B
L to r

19.5 inch 20 ounce Kobra by Ram Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $95. *SOLD*

15.5 inch 19 ounce Villager Utility Knife by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. White metal fittings. Standard leather sheath. Scary sharp edge! $95.

cSBvK2d.jpg

Group C
L to r
They are from old stock.
18.5 inch 23 ounce Chainpuri by Purna. Satisal wood handle. Great Knife at $95. *SOLD*

15 inch 24 ounce Bonecutter by Purna. Satisal wood handle. $95. *SOLD*

DChAELN.jpg

Group D
L to r

15 inch 24 ounce Ang Khola Bowie by Bhakta Kami. Satisal wood handle. $120. *SOLD*

14 1/8'' 16 ounce Seax by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $125. *SOLD*

AxKqIrk.jpg

IZuNO14.jpg

HI cross Khukuri denim shirt for gentleman at $45.
Large size
Thank you Irene!

0LnNOiR.jpg

OM day hike cotton Joala at $20.

jFvrBuJ.jpg

Tibetan woolen hat for $14
Tibetan woolen mittens for $16

awg1LJ0.jpg

White color silk/Pashmina Shawl at $15 *SOLD*

Black color water Pashmina Shawl at $16 *SOLD*

8dkwDdX.jpg

fnWEkb7.jpg

OM necklace for $45.

6xXPRQa.jpg

Necklace #1 at $25

C5UShAW.jpg

Necklace #2 at $25

G99duQ0.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
First come first served
Happy Tihar to all from HI and Kamis

Last edited:
EMS sent for Yek Chirra, Chainpuri, and AK Bowie.
DONE DEALS on these 3.

The 3 knives and sheaths I received are all really fantastic.
Top quality!

Last edited:
I didn't realize she was going to start posting these beauties so soon.
I just created another thread letting everybody know to start saving and presto slam a jamma, here they are.
I think there will be more to come.

If you don't have a complete Thamar collection, best get started, you'll be very glad you did.

Email sent for 15 inch 24 ounce Bonecutter by Purna. Got the Done Deal. :)

Someone should snap up that 18.5 inch 23 ounce Chainpuri by Purna. It's a steal at $95. I'd buy it myself but I already have a couple of similar blades by Purna.

Last edited:
Ems send
They are from old stock.
18.5 inch 23 ounce Chainpuri by Purna. Satisal wood handle. Great Knife at $95.

Man! That Seax is just the right shape! That and another woolen hat:thumbsup: Gotta think hard on this stuff!

EMS for 18 inch 23 ounce Tin Chirra by Thamar. Satisal wood handle. $125.

EMS for 18 inch 23 ounce Tin Chirra by Thamar. Satisal wood handle. $125.
Done deal. And there you have it gents, my first Thamar. I've always been partial to Tin Chirras and the 23 oz. was a bonus! Looking closely, that Cho I've never seen before. I'm grooving on that shape for a few weeks now, I'll admit. Perhaps not quite the legendary Bestest Curved Spine of Bookie and Bawanna fame - but getting there!

That cho is one of those attention to detail items I mentioned someplace. I've always been fond of that myself.

Actually should be bawanna and Bookie, even though bawanna is never capitalized, not worthy of that, bestest and alphabetically speaking bawanna should be listed first.
Jury is still out on the MMB, Bookie might indeed have the bestest of those, certainly one of a kind in the very least.
Wish I could find my pictures of that.

That cho is one of those attention to detail items I mentioned someplace.
Right. Had to have it...is that triangular style of cho Thamar's trademark, a variant on the conventional cho? Either way it's brilliant. I'm already beginning to appreciate his attention to detail. I've lusted after a vintage khukuri for many a long year and his work is the next best thing.

Just a comment about the AK Bowie sheath.
I am really glad to see the snap strap placement in the low position. In my opinion, the whole point of the strap is to hold the knife solidly in the sheath, without letting it rise up exposing the cutting edge.
On this AK Bowie sheath, the placement is just right. It holds the blade safely in the sheath with no flopping up and down. Good job!
And by the way, this AK Bowie is absolute perfection.

Back