timberline knives +B design swiss key tool in stock!

swissbianco

hello,

we finally got the first run of these exiting tool in stock. the swiss key tool was made as an custom knife only and now these serialversion will keep up with the demand.

for more infos you can contact me, suggested mrsp in usa is 20 $ and we do have that in stock now

video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnLgotF_amE

IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

the tool is made out of 440 stainless steel and has some features, best described on the paccage and the video. the lanyard is hand knotted and the design is from stormdrane!

the main difference to the custom one is the missing +B cutout but it has now an o2 wrench, the sheath is injection moulded instead of kydex as with near all of the serial made knives today.

all in all im really pleased with the results and soon we will have some custom color kydex sheaths made for this version of the skt.

my thanks goes to timbeline knives!

+B
swissbianco.com

I like it! I've been needing an O2 wrench for work. How tight is the sheath? Does it rattle any? Any chance of it coming out in my pocket? Just curious.

I've been searching everywhere online for a kydex sheath for this key tool and haven't been able to find it. Can anyone help me out?

do you need a replacement sheath, same that come with the tool? then best place is to ask timberline/gatco.

Back