Time for a ZT0450 giveaway from USA Made Blade

whitty

Dealer / Materials Provider
We have had a ton of support from Blade Forums and have not given back in a while. Thought it was time to change that.

What are we giving away? A ZT0450 anodized to your liking! You can choose from the colors and design in the picture at the end of this post.

How to enter:

1. Entering is easy! Tell us about your Every Day Carry?

2. One entry per person but with one exception. You can enter twice for better odds, but your second entry can only be a pic of the knife you EDC!

How to Win:

On Thursday night August 27th we will use a random number generator to pic a winner. If it lands on your post number and you meet the below rules, You Win!

RULES:

1. You must have been an active member on here for the past month with a minimum of 50 post as of the time this starts. So if you joined July 22nd 2015 or earlier you are in. July 23rd 2015 or later you will have to wait for the next one!

2. 18 or older. Sorry younger guys and girls but you will have plenty of opportunity when you are older!

3. International entries are welcome but shipping cost are on you!

4. Just as a reminder. One entry per person but with one exception. You can enter twice for better odds, but your second entry can only be a pic of the knife you EDC!

That is it boys and girls. Hope to see lots of cool pics of peoples EDC knives. Thank you all for being so supportive of us as we continue to grow.

Sincerely,

Whitty

Anodized color choices for the winner:
https://flic.kr/p/xjg5BP https://www.flickr.com/photos/57703464@N02/

Well, I rotate through a few different knives for EDC, but my most frequent setup is a ZT 0566, Leatherman Wingman and CRKT F1000 flashlight. That's at work, anyway. Outside of work, I replace the 0566 (or other knife) with a Kershaw RJI and a Bersa BP9cc handgun.

Thanks, Whitty! Excellent choice for a GAW knife.

KeSPe8n.jpg

I work the rotation too usually based on what I think I'm going to do that day

Thanks for the give away, super generous!

Edc changes day to day but today its one of my favorites, my umnum.

As of july: spyderco tenacious combo edge, kershaw skyline, opinel no. 8, kershaw leek (doesnt get used just have it for sentimental reasons), leatherman sidekick, crkt minimalist tanto, police magnum oc-17 pepper spray 2 ounces, olight r40 seeker, & a purple pen.

On the keychain: fenix ld-01, leatherman style ps, victorinox recruit, also got my first car so to note a key for a chevy malibu 2015 (the upgraded one, i dont know jack about cars). :) & a sharpie mini.

Thanks for the opertunity.

My EDC varies a little. I carry my ZT 0350 clipped to my right front pocket, the Tenacious in the right rear pocket unclipped, and a random traditional loose in my right pocket. I list a little to the right. LOL. Thanks for the giveaway!

Awesome GAW thanks!
I've had my eye on the 0450 for awhile and those anodized models look great.

There are a few in my rotation but these days the 0630 finds its way into my pocket more often than most.

9Qeezbv.jpg

Right now its a crkt M16-13z due to a fellow forum member. It's my first flipper and I love it.

The only knife I truly EDC is a Victorinox Swiss Army Classic SD. The scissors are wonderful!

I'm in!

My carry knives vary. Generally it's a folder in the pocket, if I'm not at work more than likely it's a fixed blade on the belt. Maybe two.

Thank you for the opportunity Whitty!

I am in Whitty very good of you. Like others I rotate a lot. GEC, CRK, and Hinderer get a lot of pocket time. This week it's been an XM18 3 INCH.

Mike

More often than not I carry my Boker Urban Trapper, light slim with a good sized laminated VG10 blade, I'll probably keep carrying it until I finally get a ZT. Been looking, just can't seem to make up my mind on which one to get.

Thanks for another great give-a-way. Most generous of you.

Back