Time for a ZT0450 giveaway from USA Made Blade

20150816_093229.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway! My EDC is a very well used benchmade 942 in 154cm steel.

I have been edcing a buck marksman for about a month now and I absolutely love it.

My mostly carried knife last days is BM531, but sometimes I prefer to carry Spyderco Stretch. These two are my staple EDC knives.

Thank you for the give away :)

A very generous giveaway, Whitty - I'm in. Thank you for the opportunity.

For nearly 2 years, my 0200kw was the only knife I carried. Then a Carson Tech Boiling started competing for pocket time, and I started carrying a traditional as a second...a GEC 62 half Congress in birdseye maple. In a surpise coup, an upstart GEC 15 in smooth green bone became the reigning traditional.
Most recently, I purchased a set of aluminum scales for the PM2...quickly followed by a PM2 to wear them. That PM2 has been in my pocket a lot; though, when I expect to need a knife, I still generally grab the 0200. Strangely, the Boiling has been conspicuously absent since the arrival of the PM2 - I'm beginning to suspect foul play.

Thank you so much for this great opportunity. Anodising is great and I really wanted a ZT.

For work/office edc:
Spyderco Tenacious (to be replaced by a Dragonfly soon)
Victorinox Tinker
Victorinox Midnite Rogue Silvertech
Victorinox Slim USB 32 Teal
Green Tritium Vial
Led Lenser K2L
Casio Edifice 5147 EF-550

Weekend/Geocaching/Hiking edc:
Victorinox Trailmaster PE
Victorinox SwissTool Spirit X
Mora Basic 511 Teal
Whistle
Firesteel
Bear Grylls paracord combo
Ultrafire XML-T6 Lotus Head - 2000
Ultrafire Q5 - 300

Thanks for the opportunity! my EDC's usually a SAK or a folder like ZT 0566, Real Steel H6-S1, or RAT 2. a bic lighter is often carried too.

I would love the opportunity to try the 0450! Looks perfect as a dressy EDC blade when I have to dress up for school and whatnot.

My current EDC is a 0452CF that I got recently, along with a Fellhoelter TiBolt pen, a Leatherman Style PS, a Zebralight H52W, and a Zippo Blu lighter when I have a decent way to carry it!

Thanks for the opportunity!

Well my edc at the moment is the ZT 0452CF anodized blue (recently acquired from you). It's definitely the best ZT I've owned so far. It's very lightweight for the large blade it packs and flips like a dream. So freakin smooth it feels like it's riding on glass!

I'm in, thanks for the chance! My Edc changes often but one constant is my Sak Alox cadet! This week is a large 21 & Cadet.

Back