Time for a ZT0450 giveaway from USA Made Blade

My EDC changes so much depending on what I am wearing and what I intend to be doing that day.

Office days in a S&T I keep it light with a small SAK and an Ontario RAT-2 or an Endura.

Default setting for me is what many might call Casual Friday Dress where the SAK grows to the Climber (on a clip) and either an Ontario RAT-1, an Emerson Hosrseman (CQC-8 mini) or a Kershaw Emerson.

Weekend wear is where a multi-tool of some sort (typically Leatherman) joins in and the main folder becomes either an Emerson CQC-11 (UTCOM), Commander or Super CQC-7; sometimes the Sebenza or BM-710 (M2HS) or a Cold Steel Large Voyager.

Swimming, diving, fishing and the like is where a Pacific Salt PE or both PE & SE are with me.

I either need less knives (not!) or more time to use the ones I have!

And for the extra credit/chance.

Attachments

• EDC2.jpg
    EDC2.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 11
  • EDCs.jpg
    EDCs.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 16
My EDC is a Gayle Bradely Flipper. Its one sweet little knife! Thank you for the generous giveaway!!

To be honest, the only piece of gear that I always have on me is my blade which is usually a Spyderco Slysz Bowie. Sometimes I have my 4Sevens mini MA :).

I'm in! Thanks for the chance!

BKtQS8o.jpg

I am in! My EDC for the last few weeks has been my Spyderco Military. Love the ergos of it and the blade, slices like a dream.

I'm in, nice looking knife there for a give away!

My every day carry is a Case Ivy Peanut, always in my watch pocket, very handy very sharp, hard to beat!
G2

Last edited:
Awesome GAW, Whitty! Thanks for the chance and I'm definitely in!

I have several in the rotation, but most often I'm carrying a Manix (standard S30V FFG or Cruwear) or 0630 along with a Native 5.
0801S110V, Launch 1, and Griptilian also make their way into the pocket from time to time.

Last edited:
Thanks for the chance. Being summertime I like to keep it light I've been carrying my Brouse silent solder neck knife when in cotton shorts.
When I have cargo shorts I like bigger knifes ZT562CF, along with a leatherman charge on my belt and a streamlight microstream in my back pocket.

My EDC is a folder on my belt in a Benchmade molle sheath and also carry a neck knife daily. The two folders been carrying most past two months have been ZT 0801 and 0301. Been wanting to try out a 0450 for awhile now. Very fine knife to gift Whitty and the ano options look great. Thanks for the chance.

Thank you Whitty for the chance to win!

My EDC rotation is huge.
However, I do always seem to return to my old time favorite again and again.
It's a LE full size Ritter in M2 steel with python canvas micarta scales (710 shape) with a cogged end spacer made of brown canvas micarta. It's very thin and very comfy to hold...love it!

Like many here I tend to cycle through my knives but one I've been carrying more often than others is my Viper Dan 2. It's a great knife. It looks modern but with a hint of old schoolness since it's a slip joint. It carries very well and feels great in hand. Very happy with this knife.

my edc rotates every now and then, but this little guy makes it in my pocket often

16YMl8H.jpg

Count me in on this one.

My EDC is a Vic SAK paired with a second folder. The second folder varies from a couple Spydercos (Delica, Native 5 or Kiwi 4 currently), a ZT 0770CF, or a GEC #42 traditional.

Back