Time for a ZT0450 giveaway from USA Made Blade

I'm in. ZT0350 that I customized finds it's way into my pocket most days. A great hard use folder that I've put through the ringer and it's never let me down.

Thanks for a great GAW.

Storm

Happy to enter. The 0450 looks like a nice EDC, and your anodizing choices are great. Thanx.
Sonnydaze

Here is the pic of said sebenza.
RQaCj3H.jpg

Thanks again!

My every day carry is my mid 1990's Benchmade AFCK. It is missing the logo on one side and has been used a lot, but it is still butter smooth and solid lockup. I wish I had bought 2 or 3 of these back then. The ATS34 steel is awesome.

Wowy! What an opportunity! My favorite edc to date is my ZT 0566. Picture to follow. Thanks!

I'm in, my edc for the past few months has consisted of a Leatherman wave and a schrade schf 14.

My edc is either a sweet Emerson roadhouse with a deadly edge but on by Josh at razoredgeknives or my zt 0562cf.
3007c809ae6d4cf18fed24cdb100fe21.jpg
5715d540273cc50efbeb4703bd29c1dd.jpg

I'll carry a ZT 0350, Benchmade Adamas, or an Ultratech. Pictures to follow.

*Recent rule changes caused me to not be able to post separately

image_zpsk1jrwjis.jpg

Last edited:
Right now i edc a bastinelli red folder. No flipper but its got ikbs and i have really been enjoying it. Never have i felt a grip that felt this good.

Great giveaway, thanks, I'm in! My usual EDC at work is a Spyderco PM2 and usually a small Sebenza at home.

Very generous GAW you have here. I'm definitely in! My EDC rotates between a traditional Case/Bose Lanny's clip and one of my ZT's - the 0452 or 0620. Pics to follow.

Thank you!

This is really cool, thanks! My current one and only EDC is a small Sebenza 21, but I would love to extend my horizons :)

I have a SAK Classic with Kydex scales and a Spyderco that live on my key ring. In my EDC rotation: G10 Dragonfly, Buck 110, Spyderco Cat, and a Kershaw Shuffle.

Ric

I'm in, as a Kershaw fan, zt has always intrigued me...

My EDC, like many here, is "edc's". Mine range from $10-$100... While i have handled a few nice higher priced knives, I still have yet to break much past the >$100 "cherry", as right around $100 and less has thus far proved quite capable, from kabars to kershaws, of handling my "needs" quite adequately, and despite wanting some more expensive knives, I always find it hard to justify the purchases, (though I've been feeling more inclined to do so soon in light of the quantity I currently own).
While Blurs are my favorite EDC, led by the elmax version, I mix it up fixed & folded based on many criteria; not just what I intend on doing, but where I'm going, what I'm wearing, or just how I'm feeling on any particular day.

Last edited:
Back