Time for a ZT0450 giveaway from USA Made Blade

Snuck a little EXK in the EDC group mentioned above...

c8apfzv7jm5jqvz6g.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in thanks! Right now I'm carrying the Spyderco Manix 2 LW S110V but I generally switch every week or two.

The EDC box, all my edc's in one place, save for my most commonly carried od green Blur and my 2 work Knives.

I use a rotation based in what my tasks are for the day, or if I'm just going to work. I have been rotating a spyderco Domino, benchmade 940, and an SNG

I'm in too thanks. I rotate my EDC kit but, lately my favorite to carry is an Esee Izula 2 and a Victorinox Huntsman.

I'm in, I EDC a small regular Sebenza or a custom carbon fiber Courtney with a 52100 warncliff blade

Pretty much 'one' of my EDC's is this very slick Case Ivy Peanut, quite handy and very sharp! both in looks and edge ;)

Case_Ivy_Peanut.jpg~original

again, thanks for the double opportunity sir!!!
G2

Thanks! I'm in!

As of lately, my weekend carry has been my Emerson Appalachian. For work during the week I tend to carry the same for the week then change it up for the next. It's either my small Sebenza Insingo, Alan Davis folder, or Larry Withrow folder. Sometimes a Protech Integrity.

I'm in! I usually carry a Chris Reeve Umnumzaan, but recently sharpened my ZT 0560 on the wicked edge and have been carrying that for a while now.

I'm in! Thanks for the chance. My EDC changes a bit from day to day but there are certain knives I always come back to. For the past week it has been a Large Sebenza 21 w/ Micarta and a Gerber Bear Grylls compact scout knife (I call them the odd couple pairing these two together)weird but hey, I like it.

My main edc while at work has been a Spyderco ukpk for the last couple years. It's the burgundy handle full serrated edge. I've carried other, but quickly come back to this one as the serrated edge really pops zip ties with ease and stays sharp a decent length of time. It's also super lightweight. Box cutter gets used much more, but the Spydie is unbeatable for zip ties and plastic pallet wrap. At home my carry has lately been the Boker Urban Trapper with g10 onlays and this is also a really sweet lightweight knife.

Knife pic later for another entry! Thanks for the chance!

my main carry in my left pocket would be my zt 0560, my secondary in my right pocket varys, usually a kershaw or crkt. great giveaway.

Thank You, Sir! Beautiful selection of gifts you have there. :cool:
My EDC changes from day to day, but usually, I have a modern folder or small fixed blade in combination with a traditional folder and a small flashlight.

I usually have a GEC #48 Improved Trapper with me, and then some sort of modern, one-hand locking folder with a ~3.5" blade, often a Spyderco PM2 in M390 or a Gayle Bradley. Just seems to work out well that way, with the #48 handling small stuff and the modern pitching in when I need to get a little more done. Peak Eiger AAA flashlight and an Amsler Ti prybar/screwdriver/bottle opener on my keyring round it out.

Pic to follow; thanks for running the giveaway!

Back